T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
In my area you can find local buyers paying top price on Craigslist, but every area isn't like that. TMO had told me I had 14 days because I knew I could sell it for much more than I owed. I've decided to give my Note 5 to my mom and just pay it off though. I got a good deal, and owe less than $200 on it. There was no way I was giving a year old Note 5 to TMO for less than $200 credit lol. Some like mine are selling here for $500.

That is a pretty smart idea. I might do that with my s7 edge.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Yep, but a 9 month old LG V10 selling for $400 to cover what I still owe T-Mobile? Not gonna happen. I've been dealing with poor used LG values for 4 years now.

Depends on the phone and demand, something like that I would send back. Ipad iphones and most Samsung phones always find buyers, especially on eBay or Craigslist

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I have 2 years free on Netflix already and I have a 256 gb card already as well. I have a gear s2 and fitbit. Ill still get the gear fit and give it as a Christmas present or donate it to charity.

What would you get if you had the choice again? I can't decide between the fitness tracker or the memory card..

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
That is a pretty smart idea. I might do that with my s7 edge.
Do not ship the phone anywhere, even if they want to use PayPal, etc. Those are known scammers. They have been scamming on Craigslist using PayPal for a long time.

Local, cash only buyers. I only meet people inside and it is generally at the carrier where they want to activate the phone. If they aren't interested in that, then it is inside somewhere public.

I had one scammer contact me with my first phone about shipping. I did a Google search and found the info about those scammers. I've sold no less than 5 phones that way.

I would put in my ad, "local cash buyers only, absolutely no shipping".

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
What would you get if you had the choice again? I can't decide between the fitness tracker or the memory card..
Unless you want to use the fitness tracker or know someone that wants it, I would probably get the card.

Now if you have paid Netflix already, they will give your account a free year so that saves money.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

It depends. If you save a lot of video or movies to your phone then memory card hands down. The only problem that you run into is if the memory card get corrupted then you will have to buy a new one.

If you have Netflix and want your gift immediately and want to save a year on Netflix then this the best option. I have 2 years because when me and my wife pre ordered the S7 and S7edge they gave you Netflix and the gear VR.

The Gear Fit might have been my choice. If you use a fit bit then you have a choice to sale one or the other. I have a fitbit charge HR but I think the Gear Fit is a bit better than that. Plus if it breaks its is fixable unlike the memory card. The only problem I run into is that I have a Gear S2 and as of right now you can only have 1 gear device attached to a phone through the gear manager.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
OK, yes on eBay it is you are correct
Right, it is Craigslist that is the one I was talking to him about. Those PayPal scammers are all over Craigslist. They will offer you top dollar, sometimes extra, plus all shipping costs. Then they will pay you by PayPal.

Then they cancel the payment after you have shipped the item and you are out the item. A lot of times they are "in the US" and want to ship to a relative out of the country.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
You can use PayPal on eBay just watch the buyers you can use PayPal through swappa as well and again just watch the buyers

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I hope that T-Mobile updates in real-time I have a concern that my estimated ship date may stay the 18th but it ships early early I definitely want to be home when it arrives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress