T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
In other countries the Note has been out already. What makes them special to get the device faster?

From a logistics standpoint also it sounds like a nightmare if Tmobile released all orders to be shipped on the 18th.

Why is it a nightmare? UPS picks up from the warehouse and distributes it accordingly. They may also ship from multiple warehouse depending on location. Generally ships from Kentucky I think. Either way this isn't as big deal. Lol Apple ships millions of phones from China direct during their release week and time it to be delivered on the launch day. All these companies, carriers, delivery companies know how to handle large scale orders so don't see this is as an issue.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I also have 1 year Netflix from s7e, have 128gb card(I think..) that I got myself and have no watch or fitness tracker at the moment that I'd like to wear daily. Do you think the fitness tracker would be a good choice? I can't really decide.. Also for the small and large sizes on the fitness tracker it doesn't effect the screen size or anything right? Just the strap length?
If you don't really want a fitness tracker then I would go with Netflix if you watch it a lot. Doesn't hurt to have 2 free years right?

As far as the size of the Fit 2, it only changes the size of the band itself.

that1jesseguy

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys new here. Been lurking this post for a while, I can feel everyone's hype. So I can't pre order the note 7 (black) until tomorrow morning for billing reasons. What do you guys think are my chances of getting the phone on or before the 19th?

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
-It's IP68, not sure why they say that about showering or swimming. I shower with mine almost every day. I've had it since mid June. No issues.
-S Health app is not confusing to me at all, but that's subjective.
-While the battery is certainly not as good as advertised, it still gets me through a full 14 hour day. I get a ton of notifications as I am on my phone all day every day (networking animals as I am in rescue, my phone never stops going off lol)
-I find the heart rate is accurate as long as I wear it tighter. I just make it tighter when I go to the gym or run around the neighborhood.
-I just use the GPS on my phone, haven't tried it on the Fit yet.
-Overall, I really like it. The notifications and being able to do simple replies make it more like a smart watch. Only regret is ordering the blue over the black because it looks more green to me.

Since I have the Fit2, I look forward to getting that 256GB MicroSD!

Same opinion and thoughts on the watch. Only drawback I really don't like is you can't speak and text. I have the moto 360 1&2 also and I love how you can just reply by speaking to the moto. Not a big fan on the simple replies. Other that that it's a great fit watch.

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Is it still too late to get the free gifts, I just read it limited order or until supplies ran out.
Unless you order directly from Samsung nobody can get the gifts until they get their phone in hand as you need the IMEI to get them.

So there are still plenty of time to get the free gift once you get your phone

Chris Dj-Elf

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
From Twitter just now nothing yet :(

I know, right?! I'm really stoked for it! I was really impressed by the S7 and the Note 7 looks beautiful. At the moment, everything is looking great and those devices should be shipping out on schedule on August 18-19. This waiting is the hardest part for sure!! *MikeRice

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys new here. Been lurking this post for a while, I can feel everyone's hype. So I can't pre order the note 7 (black) until tomorrow morning for billing reasons. What do you guys think are my chances of getting the phone on or before the 19th?
I'd say good. The delay seems to be with the
Coral blue version. My account still has my blue coral for 8-23 and my gfs Black for 18-19. We pre ordered on the 2nd day. Anyone pre-order today or yesterday? And if so what was the shipping date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38