T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well they cancelled the first one anyway. I never got the email to sign the EIP. When I called over the phone, the rep told me the order was cancelled because of that and that he couldn't redo it for me. He told me I could only go redo it in a store. I won't cancel it now and reorder because I don't trust that the device will get to me on time at this point even if I reorder another color. I would freak out if I did that and it pushed my date back even further. I think the safest thing to do is keep the order and go to the store that day in case they don't have one at least I'll still have that order in place. FML.
No I wouldn't cancel before release date and made sure they had the phone I wanted if mine didn't come by release date. You could put yourself put further. Also if it comes on time and you want black instead, don't open it, take it to the store and exchange it.

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
What's it say? All I see is attached thumbnails, but no images and no links.

That's weird, sorry!

When I asked when they'll ship she said:

"It sounds like you're as excited as I am to get your Note 7! As of right now, they are expected to be shipped out on 8/18. It will be a pleasant surprise if they ship out sooner though! :)"

Me: pleasant surprise, eh?? should there be a winkie face there??

Rep: "I would love to say yes, but my lips are sealed! You'll be the first to know once your phone ships out :)"

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Well they cancelled the first one anyway. I never got the email to sign the EIP. When I called over the phone, the rep told me the order was cancelled because of that and that he couldn't redo it for me. He told me I could only go redo it in a store. I won't cancel it now and reorder because I don't trust that the device will get to me on time at this point even if I reorder another color. I would freak out if I did that and it pushed my date back even further. I think the safest thing to do is keep the order and go to the store that day in case they don't have one at least I'll still have that order in place. FML.
I had an issue too I tried ordering online on the 3rd and then ended up contacting my local store. She did it over the phone for me. Expecting it on time

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
No you don't. T-mobile credits your acct the $10 a month for your device and you don't have to have a data plan. Means it's free. I only had to pay the $15 taxes. I'm giving my youngest son the gear fit for Christmas and the tablet to my oldest grandchild.
How do you get a free tablet from T-Mobile?

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
No you don't. T-mobile credits your acct the $10 a month for your device and you don't have to have a data plan. Means it's free. I only had to pay the $15 taxes. I'm giving my youngest son the gear fit for Christmas and the tablet to my oldest grandchild.

Thanks. I'll call T-Mobile and find the details.

Posted via the Android Central App

IamKing07

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Does everyone remember when the release date for every carrier was different? The fact that they are all being released on the same day recently has to have an impact on Samsung having enough phones for launch for every carrier at the same time.

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
The note is only best if you need s pen. If not the s line. Gone are the days where the note was better. ****, look at the s7 and note 7. Only difference is s pen.

Well, that plus the size of the screen and Gorilla Glass 5, and 32 gig more storage, and the ability to do custom themes, and the iris scanner.... but yeah, other than that, the same phone.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Does everyone remember when the release date for every carrier was different? The fact that they are all being released on the same day recently has to have an impact on Samsung having enough phones for launch for every carrier at the same time.

That's long ago, all the latest flagship Samsung release are on same day across the four main US carriers.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site

I just talked to a customer service rep and he told me that indeed I have to pay the $10 data plan a month and after the 24 months its free. Not sure where you get they credit you the $10 a month.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
New gear for the new phone.
Samsung Wireless Quick Charger
Aukey 16000 mAh power bank
Supcase armband case. {I'm going to have to return the case. The included strap is too small for my arm.}
More to come.

Attachments

• 21352.jpg
    21352.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 79

sincere11105

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
I just talked to a customer service rep and he told me that indeed I have to pay the $10 data plan a month and after the 24 months its free. Not sure where you get they credit you the $10 a month.

They do credit. I think they get commission if you leave it. When you get it change the data plan online to the $10 credit

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
It was offered if you pre ordered the note 7. On top of the Samsung offers. So I called today and said that wasn't offered the first day of pre orders so was I to late and they said no, as long as I had the pre order showing on my acct they would ship me the tablet. I paid $15 for the taxes and it should ship out tomorrow.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
That's long ago, all the latest flagship Samsung release are on same day across the four main US carriers.
I also mentioned this because someone stated something earlier about maybe Samsung clamping down on T-mobile shipping earlier. I think they always were a little earlier than everyone else, with Verizon always bringing up the rear. If they were staggered releases like they used to be, I am not sure there would be any issues having enough devices on hand for launch for every carrier.

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
You have to change the data plan to "data on demand" that means you only pay for data if you use it on T-mobile network LTE. You only pay for what you use. If you don't ever use it like that and just use wi-fi you don't pay anything.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
You have to change the data plan to "data on demand" that means you only pay for data if you use it on T-mobile network LTE. You only pay for what you use. If you don't ever use it like that and just use wi-fi you don't pay anything.

So if I use 500mb a month which us very little I'll only pay for that amount? I wonder how much that would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.