T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Just for future reference, u may consider calling, in addition to website (I do both, mostly to make aure we are looking at the same things and someone is not giving me bad info) bc sometimes the info at the center can updated further than what is on the website... If this is the case, either you can have access to more options, or possibly steer clear of unexpected turns/events... And not that this happens often with UPS (mine anyway - talking to you Stafford TX), but if you get someone cool, they can manipulate things a bit, thay u normally wouldn't get on the website...
I think mine has to do with the amount of hubs we have here, that they hold for pick up at the main hub and not my hub.

My hub is at the airport, they "say" they pick it up at the airport, take it to the main hub and then back to mine. In reality the sorting could be done at the airport and it is at my hub right away. Changing it to hold at hub after shipping could mean they actually need another day to send it across town.

If I know I want it held at hub when ordering, I don't even tell the people I'm buying from. I just give the UPS main hub address as my shipping address.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
At least you got the stupid text. I have not got it and I have not got no tracking or anything. Last time I pre order. I will be livid if I miss out with the Samsung watch promotion because my shipment gets here late.

Still there is time just cancel your pre order !!! Then you will start why aren't they refunding.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well not all JoD orders. I elected to keep my down payment instead of having them cancel and reorder. I already had issues placing the order and didn't want to go thru it again.
Yeah I'm aware of that, I was more or less addressing the one calling people trolls because there weren't a lot of people posting here saying their card got charged.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
With everyone else getting their info and all it seems like something is screwed up with mine. FML lol. I think I'm just going to go buy it in person. How many days does it take for the money to get put back in my charge?
Everyone doesn't have their info yet. You need to just wait until Monday. Your info could be there tonight.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
That is not what is happening. They have to process each order, it takes time.

So I guess they don't process the order in which they were recieved? I ordered 8/4 at noon, black, and see people who ordered days after me getting theirs processed already. Does the computer just randomly pull up orders?

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I messaged tmo on twitter about my notification issue and the rep also reiterated (without mt questioning ship dates) that the Notes would not leave warehouse until the 18th. But that makes no sense because people are getting tracking numbers, and once a tracking number exists, UPS wants to get the package. I don't think they would avoid picking packages up for 5 days?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
So I guess they don't process the order in which they were recieved? I ordered 8/4 at noon, black, and see people who ordered days after me getting theirs processed already. Does the computer just randomly pull up orders?
They are processing them today, right now.

They just started today. If they started at 8 am that is only 5 hours.

If your card has been charged you don't have to worry.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
They are processing them today, right now.

They just started today. If they started at 8 am that is only 5 hours.

If your card has been charged you don't have to worry.

But why wouldn't I get the text about them packing them over the weekend? I have 456 notifications and always get them from Tmobile including the day I ordered they sent me a text to confirm it. So far nothing now which is why I'm a bit worried something is screwed up.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Still there is time just cancel your pre order !!! Then you will start why aren't they refunding.
I don't think there is an issue yet for him to worry about. Someone has to be the first order to get a tracking number and someone has to be the last. And there are a lot of people in between the first and last one else processed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non