T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
That's one thing I don't like about Tmobile. They Will Give You The runaround all day long. I always hang up and call back if what they are telling me doesn't sound right or if they don't sound competent. I've been a customer for 15+ years. I know the drill.

Yeah, I was warned about their customer service before I signed up with them a few years ago. Haven't really had any issues (big ones) until the Note 7.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Okay, I got something else goofy. As I said I can use the tmobile my account on my phone. It displays same info as the website version when I go to view my order. Now when I go to view my order it hasa blank device with a question mark and says "being processed" and gives no order details now and says "thank you for your order. Detail status info for your order is not yet available." Wtf is going on now?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I got something else goofy. As I said I can use the tmobile my account on my phone. It displays same info as the website version when I go to view my order. Now when I go to view my order it hasa blank device with a question mark and says "being processed" and gives no order details now and says "thank you for your order. Detail status info for your order is not yet available." Wtf is going on now?
Do you have Jump on Demand?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Do you have Jump on Demand?

No. Same grandfathered account I've had for years. I pay full cash for my phones no monthly payment bs or anything.

It always showed the Note 7 as the device up until a few minutes ago it shows a blank device and says my ordering being processed.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, we all got the same thing. UPS plane is getting ready to take off, and Tmobile will start giving out tracking numbers. We UPS peeps already got out trackers..As soon as that plane takes off all status of phones on that plane are going to go SHIPPED. Then Tmobile will send the text and emails.

That's it!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, we all got the same thing. UPS plane is getting ready to take off, and Tmobile will start giving out tracking numbers. We UPS peeps already got out trackers..As soon as that plane takes off all status of phones on that plane are going to go SHIPPED. Then Tmobile will send the text and emails.

That's it!

So is that why when I click on my order in tmobile account it shows blank device and order being processed and no details listed?

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
The orders should be processed in the order received. Not have some person that ordered like two days ago jump in front of everyone else

I agree with you. I think there are numerous variables at play though, such as color choice, and how you ordered.

For example, when I called on 08/11, I was told that the Blue Onyx wouldn't arrive until September 6th or so, but the other two colors would arrive by the 19th. They may have stocked up on lot more Black/Onux, making that ship earlier.

Posted via the Android Central App

WyDave

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Just finished Live Chat with Verizon. My card got charged yesterday afternoon (Saturday). The rep typed to me that my phone has left thier warehouse, and I will have it THIS MONDAY by 8pm (FedEx). But I'll have it @ 9am (or as soon as they unload the truck from Denver to my hub), ad I know them there!!!!

Go BIG RED!!! Finally starting to treat customers better. (Best coverage for where I live).

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Just finished Live Chat with Verizon. My card got charged yesterday afternoon (Saturday). The rep typed to me that my phone has left thier warehouse, and I will have it THIS MONDAY by 8pm (FedEx). But I'll have it @ 9am (or as soon as they unload the truck from Denver to my hub), ad I know them there!!!!

Go BIG RED!!! Finally starting to treat customers better. (Best coverage for where I live).

A lot better response than what TMOBILE gives. I ordered on the 4th and nothing. Now it doesn't even show my order on my profile now. Last time I ever buy a phone from them.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I think I might've decided on the SD card and I might look into getting the gear s3 next month! What do you guys think? Or do you guys think I should get moto 360 2nd gen / Huawei watch / or gear s2? Any thoughts guys? :D

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you. I think there are numerous variables at play though, such as color choice, and how you ordered.

For example, when I called on 08/11, I was told that the Blue Onyx wouldn't arrive until September 6th or so, but the other two colors would arrive by the 19th. They may have stocked up on lot more Black/Onux, making that ship earlier.

Also from what I can tell about this center and other centers like it, TMO probably isn't the only cell carrier they do direct fulfillment for.

Also it is likely, they are also direct fulfillment for companies that have nothing to do with cell phones. Since they seem to be "pre-sorting" so it can ship in less time, things might have to be batched from different companies and/or different carriers, so all items going to a specific area might have to be processed together. The batching is just a slightly educated guess though. Since all packages would go to KY first without direct fulfillment and from what Tom told us that matched what a couple others said.

So they could be pulling all orders for everyone (all the people they do this for) by region or state or area for each state.

I could be totally wrong, but just from what I've read, it seems that way. Normally we wouldn't know the order dates etc and who was processed first. Processing the order really doesn't matter, it is about the shipping and delivery.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
A lot better response than what TMOBILE gives. I ordered on the 4th and nothing. Now it doesn't even show my order on my profile now. Last time I ever buy a phone from them.
Trust me, TMO is doing it this way for a reason. They always want to be first. They can't give you information they don't have Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non