T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried going into your UPS account and adding your maiden name as a household member?

Yes, but it wouldn't let me. I created a new account with my maiden name and it is showing one being delivered tomorrow. 😊 Now to wait on the 2nd one. I'm not sure if this shipment is my husband's phone or mine.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 3605.jpg
    3605.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 78

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Yes, but it wouldn't let me. I created a new account with my maiden name and it is showing one being delivered tomorrow. 😊 Now to wait on the 2nd one. I'm not sure if this shipment is my husband's phone or mine.

Hey mine says it only weighs 1.50 lbs what gives, I hope nothing is wrong with my phone lol just kidding

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
i was doing that but it still gave me the same error talking about someone already registered for that. so i don't know if it's one address per account creation or something

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
i was doing that but it still gave me the same error talking about someone already registered for that. so i don't know if it's one address per account creation or something

I now have 2 accounts registered to the same address, so no, I don't believe so.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
You guys sure ups ships and processes on Sunday?are preorder phones a special run for them

Yes you will get the phone on Monday if you got tracking. Happened with previous pre orders as well, shipped weekend for Monday delivery. You are good to go

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I haven't received any tracking info from T-Mobile and it still says processing on my account. But I see the shipment on my UPS account.

Same here. I got the "were packing up your order" text , like everyone else a few days ago, but nothing since. I have no doubt it's going out tomorrow with the rest of em. I haven't ever checked my Tmobile order status and the verification questions when signing up for My UPS, creep me out 😨 so I'm not signed up with that...though I'm sure I'd see my tracking if I did 😊

Tomorrow will be a fun day 💃

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Also another pro tip, don't freak out if tracking shows no movement, it happens late in night. Go to bed tonight and wake up morning, then check tracking and it will show its arrived in your local destination, getting ready to be loaded on to delivery truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa