EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Sings:

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Ev'rywhere you go;
Take a look in the five and ten glistening once again
With candy canes and silver lanes aglow.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Toys in ev'ry store
But the prettiest sight to see is the holly that will be
On your own front door.

Nice one!

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
On my Tmobile website, it states my order has been SHIPPED. However, UPS My Choice, which has been running in front of the Tmo website, has just said waiting to be shipped. I don't know, going to call ups.. To see if has been shipped. If so, I am one the first to get the shipped thingee... hee, hee

keno101

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Any JOD who ordered on or after 8/8 get tracking info yet?
I ordered on the 11th along with my wife separate accounts. I got charged Friday text from tmoblie on Saturday and shipped today. My wife has got nothing yet for the blue coral..I got the black still waiting to be charged on that blue

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
2d940d3a8ad2ecfb77db432e14514922.jpg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
On my Tmobile website, it states my order has been SHIPPED. However, UPS My Choice, which has been running in front of the Tmo website, has just said waiting to be shipped. I don't know, going to call ups.. To see if has been shipped. If so, I am one the first to get the shipped thingee... hee, hee
That's interesting I got the first update with the tracking number off of UPS saying it was ready for UPS then I changed it so that it would deliver to a local UPS store by my work and still as of now the T mobile site doesn't show anything it says processing with that end of the week ship date which we all know is not the case

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
It isn't going to leave KY until tonight. All this weekend processing will leave tonight.

Also the UPS Rep is likely to answer you based on normal shipping. They will probably tell you it will be there Tuesday.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I've had the rugged armor case for the Note 5 & S7e. Great case. I also have one waiting for the N7.

I've also used this case for my last couple of phones. This one seems to be a much softer material though, and there's a shimmer to it... Which I'm not sure how much I like that. Still a nice case.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
For T-Mobile, shipped just means they are no longer in possession of the item. UPS is still waiting to accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.