I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

WeatherWitch

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Got charged and an email from ups deliver date 8/18! But why is Verizon shipping it from Minnesota? I live in GA and I've never had anything come from them that was so far away. Either way it's coming 💃💃💃

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Mine has been doing the same thing since Sunday.. to and from west chester pa to linwood... back again to west chester now this morning back at linwood Pa??? What are they doing??????????????????

Rafterman00

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
When the shippers get multiple hold requests (usually, these big phone orders come on pallets and are separated when getting ready for delivery), the shipper sometimes moves then back and forth between destinations while waiting to deliver to save storage space in their facilities. I know it sounds dumb, but that's what I heard.

y2jdmbfan

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if I can get the 256GB SD Card in store at Best Buy if I am paying in full non-contract price? I would just do it online, but of course it only lets you get the watch online.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I ordered from Best Buy and nada shipping info yet - anyone preorder from Best Buy and get shpping info yet?

Let me know.....thanks.
can I did not order from Best Buy but I went into a local store today by work and they said that they broke a record for pre-orders there so that's good news

VCarnage

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Verizon here. When on preordered on 8/3 it gave 3 shipping options, all UPS. When i check my order details it says USPS Priority?! That was not even an option. No tracking yet.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Fuk this. My preorder still says processing. Im gonna cancel and pick up in the store first thing friday morning. Gd luck to all waiting and tracking shipments. 😎
I was just thinking the samething.... ever since the Verizon rep canceled my 8/3 preorder because she did no what she was doing.... My re preorder on 8/13😲 looks like it's not going anywhere until after Friday

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Bro, u get all the promotions still if u go to the store. Only thing is that u dont get the activation fee waived (20 bucks). You get the promo for old device trade in which is 300 bucks if you have a s6/s6 edge. And if you want, you call in after you pick it up from the store and tell them to credit you 20 bucks because you were having issues pre ordering.

WorkingK9

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Ordered 0230 8/3 (Black, plus chargers)
CC was charged Sunday 8/14, VZW app said shipping 8/14
8/15 at 1030, it is picked up by Fedex and a tracking number is in the VZW app.
says 2 day shipping on 8/15, but said delivery 8/19 by 1630.
its been sitting in Linwood, PA since 1400, 8/15
I called and it wont be delivered until Friday, so much for a 2 day shipping
its sitting less then 2 hours from my house, tempted to just drive up and get it :)

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Ordered 0230 8/3 (Black, plus chargers)
CC was charged Sunday 8/14, VZW app said shipping 8/14
8/15 at 1030, it is picked up by Fedex and a tracking number is in the VZW app.
says 2 day shipping on 8/15, but said delivery 8/19 by 1630.
its been sitting in Linwood, PA since 1400, 8/15
I called and it wont be delivered until Friday, so much for a 2 day shipping
its sitting less then 2 hours from my house, tempted to just drive up and get it :)

They wont give it to you! I think people have tried that... Linwood is about 2 hours or so from me... it is tempting.

WeatherWitch

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Ok so I was tracking the wrong package coming from Minnesota 😂. Phone is on its way from West Chester, PA. Won't get it till Friday. Same as everyone else with Verizon, future delivery requested.