What does you AT&T order status say?

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Would have to agree. The point of a preorder is to get the phone on launch day.

What would be the point in pre-ordering if I get the phone 3-5 days after it launched? I could just go to the store on launch day and buy the phone like everyone else. I mean it's an android phone. It won't sell out.

I just called att and the rep was nice and said that while my phone isn't back ordered like the automated service said it was, my phone has not shipped yet. She said it could be 3-5 days which is disappointing, but I'm not canceling service over it.

If it really doesn't come on or before launch day I just won't be preordering again from att.
When I tried to pre-order, they tried to bump me up from my current 5GB plan to a 15 GB plan and I had no place where I could choose to stay with my 5. I don't come close to using 5 GB so I said the hell with it and stopped in Monday to check my options. They said I could just buy it Friday and put it in place of my Note 5 on the same plan so I made an appointment with my store for Friday morning at 10:00 AM!

THEjbrad

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
No I should not chill out its a $900 piece of equipment some sort of information should be available. That like buying an expensive tv and the store going it will get to you eventually we don't have any information to give you but it's coming trust us

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Mine has shipped!! Just saw the status says shipped and it has a tracking number via FedEx. Will be here tomorrow by 8! Happy day!!

Posted via the Android Central App

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Re: What does you AT&T order status say?

I honestly cannot , cannot wait to see all the " it's out for delivery " posts here and on the T-mobile, Verizon and Sprint threads !!!!!!

You guys are gonna go insaaane when you see that update after refreshing !!!!

I bet some of you will even drive around the neighborhood looking for that FedEx truck haaaaa !?!?!?

Daheat1978

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Would have to agree. The point of a preorder is to get the phone on launch day.

What would be the point in pre-ordering if I get the phone 3-5 days after it launched? I could just go to the store on launch day and buy the phone like everyone else. I mean it's an android phone. It won't sell out.

I just called att and the rep was nice and said that while my phone isn't back ordered like the automated service said it was, my phone has not shipped yet. She said it could be 3-5 days which is disappointing, but I'm not canceling service over it.

If it really doesn't come on or before launch day I just won't be preordering again from att.

Sure ..I dont blame him for being upset..But go and read his post..every single one are negative..

RoseMarizzle

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I honestly cannot , cannot wait to see all the " it's out for delivery " posts here and on the T-mobile, Verizon and Sprint threads !!!!!!

You guys are gonna go insaaane when you see that update after refreshing !!!!

I bet some of you will even drive around the neighborhood looking for that FedEx truck haaaaa !?!?!?

Pfft, not I! There's only one way a fedex truck can get into my tiny town, and it's past my street, so no need! Lol

THEjbrad

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Hey does anyone know a hack or cheat to Pokémon go I've been walking around for weeks but it's always the same damn Pokémon. Just curious

Daheat1978

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
My payment on my card is still pending and on AT&T it still says preparing. It wont ship before the pending charge goes to an actual charge correct?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress