Sprint Note 7 shipping status

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
i just ordered on the 15th and i have a tracking number. cant track yet because ups hasnt picked up yet but as soon as they pickup it will be available to track. im looking at the 19th if it leaves out today or tomorrow morning. cant wait

kkm252

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Here is my opinion on how it's working as far as who is shipping first. I SAW SOMEONE WITH SHIPPING INFO TRACKING CONFIRMATION WHO ORDERED AUGUST 11TH while some who ordered on the 3rd haven't received shipping confirmation of tracking information yet SO WHAT IM THINKING IS SINCE THE WAREHOUSE IS APPARENTLY LOCATED IN LOUISVILLE KY I think those who live farthest away will be shipped first as to ensure they get their phones on the 19th and those who live closer such as myself who live just about 1 hour 45 minutes from LOUISVILLE will be shipped later in the day this afternoon into early evening since our shipping time will be shorter the closer we are to the warehouse although it's just a theory of mine I do believe that makes sense

this might be true because im in Ga ..and the customer service rep did say mine was at the warehouse waiting for UPS to pick up ..

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
There must not be any rhyme or reason as to whose orders are shipping first. I ordered the black model at 9am August 3rd, and haven't received any notification, email, or update on the order status page. Sprint is telling me it has shipped but they can't provide me with a tracking # either. Oh Sprint lol

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, mine has just changed to the same as above, mentioning orders made prior to 8/16. I guess they did that because they're getting so many calls. 😂

JPD

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I ordered Black on the 4th and live in Texas and still don't have any tracking info... so not too sure about that theory...

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I see the word trolling took the place of the word hating when someone is not agreeing with others.

All they did was add one line to the original email/notification. Those that ordered on the 3rd,4th or 5th might not see the exact same one those that ordered on the 8-15th sees. That one line DO NOT change the perceived thought. I'm thinking that one line was put there to short curl all the calls, chats and outrageous email they are getting because a phone wasn't shipped/received early.

Edit: just seen my UPDATED notice 5 mins after I posted this. Still, no difference in perception. They both say the same thing in a nutshell.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-16-12-10-06-picsay.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-16-12-10-06-picsay.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Wisconsin here, blue kit, just checked, no updated info..

Though sprint did send me an email which I got excited about.. it was my monthly bill... :(

josh56040

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Ordered the black note 7 on 8/3/16, live in Illinois, still no email or update with tracking # on sprint.com/myorder.

I have no clue what is going on :(

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Just spoke to a sprint rep who works specifically in the Orders department. I was told that my phone hasn't been assigned yet and is on the next "group", meaning I may not get assigned a tracking # until tomorrow or Friday, possibly resulting in not getting the phone until next week. He also said it was based on when the preorder was made. I preordered the black model at 9am the very first day it was available to preorder, the 3rd. WTF Sprint?

Kaleema Perry

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
OKAY GUYS NEW UPDATED STATUS REPORT I THINK EVERYONE WILL FIND INTERESTING.

Last updated: 08/17/2016
SPHN930PBLU SAMSUNG N930P BLU KIT
Status: Your order for the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has been received. Pre-orders will ship 8/17 if ordered prior to 3PM CT on 8/16. Orders placed after 3PM CT will deliver in 2-5 business days from the date of the order.

Mines says that too now after refreshing the page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87