Galaxy Note 8 Tempered glass screen protector

SDBOWTIE

Aug 28, 2017
Visit site
Koharu Tempered Glass 3D Touch Compatible has a lot of good reviews, might give it a try

THey're fake reviews. I fell for it too. Mine came in this weekend and it sucks. It covers edge to edge but doesnt stick all the way around. The areas it doesnt stick in the corner now require I press really hard to use the screen. I'm leaving a bad review on this one for sure.

I'll keep looking. I'm looking for one that is NOT edge to edge because they all suck. I just want the flat surface covered. That would be just fine with me...but I can't find one!!

Willy_P

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I wasted money on glass screen protectors for my S8 until I bought and installed the Whitestone Dome Glass screen protector. It's expensive but it's worth it. I'm planning on buying one for my N8 as soon as it's available on Amazon.

SDBOWTIE

Aug 28, 2017
Visit site
I wasted money on glass screen protectors for my S8 until I bought and installed the Whitestone Dome Glass screen protector. It's expensive but it's worth it. I'm planning on buying one for my N8 as soon as it's available on Amazon.

The glue has me worried...How do you remove it if it breaks?! Is it actually glue? I hate the thought of putting that on my phone...What if there are bubbles the first time...so many things I feel like can go wrong with using glue lol

JawjaBill

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
The glue has me worried...How do you remove it if it breaks?! Is it actually glue? I hate the thought of putting that on my phone...What if there are bubbles the first time...so many things I feel like can go wrong with using glue lol

The glue doesn't completely harden. It becomes so tacky that you can't tell the difference. I installed one on my S8+ and put a case on it that lifted up an edge. Took the case off and it settled back down on the phone by itself. It looks like it did on the 1st of installation today, several months later.

U Droid removes 1 in this video ...

https://youtu.be/-fbZ9HtcYOA?t=21m50s

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! By the way, I needed a huge game from Cam! He let me down with that huge lead and then they kept running...FML! Gratz on win tho...
Probably shouldn't have banked so much on a QB who only threw 2 passes all preseason....