09-15-2017 04:10 PM
2,392 ... 949596
tools
    Wow, very surprised that there are still people who haven't gotten their phones. Any of you choose expedited or overnight shipping?
    09-13-2017 07:25 PM
    Wonder if a poll could be created. Date and time , method of order, ship date, receive date, receive location.

I preordered 8.24 at 5 a.m. on Tmobile Facebook chat and co firmed the order final via a quick phone call from Tmobile. Chose to pay $24 for overnight shipping. Phone shipped last Wednesday 9
    6 arriving at my loc UPS point Weds afternoon . I picked it up there Thursday 9.7 about an hour before close.
    09-13-2017 08:04 PM
    Wonder if a poll could be created. Date and time , method of order, ship date, receive date, receive location.

I preordered 8.24 at 5 a.m. on Tmobile Facebook chat and co firmed the order final via a quick phone call from Tmobile. Chose to pay $24 for overnight shipping. Phone shipped last Wednesday 9
    6 arriving at my loc UPS point Weds afternoon . I picked it up there Thursday 9.7 about an hour before close.
    Yeah it might be good to have a poll. The data would be useful to those of us on JOD who will be surely ordering the Galaxy S9. As for me:

Preordered on 8/24 at around 9:00 AM via T-Mobile on Twitter (also got the phone call). Paid $15 for expedited shipping. Phone arrived on Wednesday afternoon; would have come to my apartment, but I redirected it to the distribution center to pick it up that evening. So thirteen days between order and pickup. In retrospect, doesn't seem like that long! But at the time it felt like an eternity.
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-13-2017 09:30 PM
    How did you do that? My son is using my S8 plus and would like to have an S Pen similar to my note 8:10 but I noticed my Note 8 pen does not work on the S8 obviously
    I just used it to get an idea of how it would feel with my N8 since it's the same brand protector. You know, just rubbed the Spen across the screen to see if was tacky or smooth.
    09-14-2017 12:20 AM
    I was just at my local T-Mobile and they hadn't received their shipments yet. The guy said hopefully tomorrow so they'll be ready for Friday morning. He also mentioned they are being forced to open early by Apple for the iPhone 8 pre-order. So, be prepared for a potential mad house Friday morning.
    Won't most order online? Or on the phone?
    I don't know if I'd expect a big crowed.
    09-14-2017 07:54 AM
    Hi, quick question. I know this was covered the beginning of this thread but for those buying the last few day with jump on demand, how did the transaction go for you?
    Was it $0 down and $39 ish per month?
    is TMO honoring this?
    09-14-2017 05:54 PM
    I don't know what the original jod is but I have jump on demand and I got into mine for zero down 39 a month I only paid the next day air shipping as I chose the quicker shipping method
    09-14-2017 06:06 PM
    Maybe I called it wrong saying it was the original but yes I have what you have so I should be able to get the same deal as you.
    Thank you for the reply.
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-14-2017 07:00 PM
    I pre-ordered at a TMO store on Wednesday using the cheapest shipping option. My N8 arrived Monday via UPS. Northeast US.
    debdroid1a likes this.
    09-14-2017 09:28 PM
    I ordered last night at the T-Mobile store (switching from at&t which I am so done with the worst reception in my area).... I tried to see my order history today but it comes up as unable to look up order information at this time... I never got a tracking number via email... The salesperson said I would have the phone for this Friday (tomorrow) or Saturday via UPS to my home... I just can't see how.... I don't have any shipping information... Perhaps after the order went through they were out of stock? Is this normal?
    09-14-2017 09:48 PM
    Hi, quick question. I know this was covered the beginning of this thread but for those buying the last few day with jump on demand, how did the transaction go for you?
    Was it $0 down and $39 ish per month?
    is TMO honoring this?
    That's what I was told and I'll find out in the morning.
    09-14-2017 10:47 PM
    Won't most order online? Or on the phone?
    I don't know if I'd expect a big crowed.
    That would make the most sense, but I'll find out in the morning. I personally wouldn't line up to preorder something I could from the comfort of my home. Apple seemed like it was necessary to force T-Mobile stores to open early for it though.
    09-14-2017 10:49 PM
    I ordered last night at the T-Mobile store (switching from at&t which I am so done with the worst reception in my area).... I tried to see my order history today but it comes up as unable to look up order information at this time... I never got a tracking number via email... The salesperson said I would have the phone for this Friday (tomorrow) or Saturday via UPS to my home... I just can't see how.... I don't have any shipping information... Perhaps after the order went through they were out of stock? Is this normal?
    Sign up for a free my UPS account they have an app if anything is shipping to your house you will see activity on there even if a label has just been printed
    09-15-2017 07:01 AM
    That's what I was told and I'll find out in the morning.
    I was J O D I got for zero down 39 a month
    09-15-2017 07:02 AM
    Sign up for a free my UPS account they have an app if anything is shipping to your house you will see activity on there even if a label has just been printed
    Thank you.... That's a Great idea.
    09-15-2017 07:35 AM
    Wishful thinking, mine says Estimated to ship: 10/08/2017-10/23/2017 .

So the date is not backwards. It will be 10/08 or later. Every day I check it gets pushed back by another day. Assuming you ordered a grey one and not just a black one.
    I had this same issue and called in to get my order cancelled with Tmobile, after a couple of tries finally got someone to show cancelled on status page. Walked into store just an hour ago and walked out with 2 note 8 for the BOGO offer. I also have 2 S8 with verizon that Tmobile will be paying off that i get to keep for switching carriers. Thats like over $2000 in smartphone i get to have for one note 8. great deal
    debdroid1a likes this.
    09-15-2017 12:48 PM
    After cancelling my pre-order with estimated delivery date of 10/7 to 10 23, I walked into the local (Nashville) T-Mobile store this morning at 8:00 a.m. (they opened an hour early in anticipation of iPhone orders). I walked out at 8:20 with my new Note 8! When I left, no iPhone fans had shown up yet. Early opening wasn't publicized.
    debdroid1a likes this.
    09-15-2017 04:10 PM
2,392 ... 949596