T-Mobile: Galaxy Note 8 Pre-Order Thread

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Day one ordered here. I got nothing other than a charge on my card and a printed lable.

Didn't order until the 2nd, but I don't even have an email yet, just a credit card charge.

Call Tmo. You might have a tracking number and not know it. Mine fell through the cracks. Got my tracking number only after I called them this morn. I'll get it today.

mrkalel

Oct 2, 2010
www.twitter.com
Hey there...
0871c64be4ea699986c2a880eaf6559e.jpg

Steelnation36

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm in Maryland. Relatively close to Louisville. I'm hoping it got put on a truck without a scan. I have a feeling they are much more diligent with packages going on flights getting scans.

The mass amount of phones going out they may have just thrown a lot on the truck and missed scans. But who knows. This forum is just therapy for my lack of patience

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I've had a tracking number since the 30th. Still looks like it's waiting to be picked up but I actually believe it's in transit and UPS just didn't update their system.

Steelnation36

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
Just talked to my friend that lives about 10miles from me. He pre ordered his this past Saturday. Standard shipping 3 day select. He's got updates showing in transit and his scheduled delivery is tomorrow. So who the hell knows.

CardsFan80

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
I called into UPS on another issue from yesterday, but figured I'd ask. The rep said Louisville is backed up from Harvey, and a lot of bulk orders, like our phones aren't being updated because the systems have not been updated too. They are tracking internal so the group that is working on external shipping can update everything put on hold because of Harvey. But he said internal tracking shows mine being delivered today. We will see I guess.

EDIT. And my UPS just updated for Friday delivery.

Last edited:

Will C3

Aug 30, 2017
Visit site
My phone is literally 19 minutes away from me but the delivery date is tomorrow. It’s almost 1 PM here, you guys think it’s gonna be delivered today? Or can I just go pick it up?

oldskoolstyle70

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Just got an update of delivery on 9/8. Guess I should be thankful but imo that's BS. Other order after me, same delivery method and have device in hand. Proof of it doesn't matter when you order it. It's when they decide to ship it. Smh

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abhishekdhananter