Samsung (direct from them): Note 8 Pre-Order Thread

Leary

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Woke this morning to notifications from my fedex app!!! Phones scheduled to be here the 12th. Considering when I originally ordered the website said "Will ship on the 11th", and the fact that I paid for overnight, right on time!

According to fedex it's 2nd day, and the $14 is still on each phone , so I'll get that straight.

Here's hoping Irma doesn't muck things up.

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Woke this morning to notifications from my fedex app!!! Phones scheduled to be here the 12th. Considering when I originally ordered the website said "Will ship on the 11th", and the fact that I paid for overnight, right on time!

According to fedex it's 2nd day, and the $14 is still on each phone , so I'll get that straight.

Here's hoping Irma doesn't muck things up.

I have the same issue. Paid $14 for 1 day delivery and tracking shows 2day FedEx. I sent Samsung an email requesting a refund of the $14. Will post the reply.

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
My unlocked version I ordered on the afternoon of 08/26 has been in CONFIRMED status for 2 days but no shipping email yet.

Being shipped to Dallas area if that matters...

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I have the same issue. Paid $14 for 1 day delivery and tracking shows 2day FedEx. I sent Samsung an email requesting a refund of the $14. Will post the reply.
Check your statement and see what you were charged. Everyone on here has been saying the actual charge on their card is $14 lower then the billed amount. Samsung appears to be automatically deducting the $14 before charging your card.

gautam2277

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
Good news! Fedex sent me an email that the package is being shipped from Indianapolis, IN to the Boston area and will arrive on Tuesday, September 12. Ordered with Note 7 promo on August 27. Package Dimensions 15 X 6 X 8 inches and weight of 5 lbs. Ordered the 360 GearVR Camera which must explain why the package is so heavy. Samsung web site still shows no tracking number - I guess the site will refresh overnight.

Jon Duval

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
ok well that just blew up in my face......i was going to cancel samsung and get bestbuy but i signed up for credit and samsung gave me over 3k but bedtbuy says 500 what the hell you going to get with 500 at bestbuy guess i have to wait i pre ordered on the 24 its confirmed but not shipped yet my email saying ships 11th but there shipping orders from sept already and have not shipped mine from the 24th this is bs

Taqwaa

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
I ordered the orchid gray t-mobile version with sim card promotional gift on 8/31, Im also used the note 7 promo. I got confirmation Thursday night around 10pm, and i got a shipped email friday (yesterday) around 10 pm as well. Its coming from Indianapolis, IN and will be here (Ohio) Tuesday the 12th. Hope everyone is getting theres soon. If it says confirmed, its more than likely its shipped or about to be shipped today or tmrw bc when i got my tracking number, there was already movement on it. Very excited for Teusdayyy!!!

brandon_powell

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
For those of you stuck at confirmed I think there is a chance your phone may be on the way. Mine is showing confirmed on the phone but the case I ordered at the same time shows shiped (the package is actually at my local sort facility but they won’t let me pick it up so I have to wait till they deliver on Monday) The box weight and measurements match that of the box people got their phone in. Add to that the box has all the “can’t pick it up, can’t schedule delivery” restrictions (I mean why would you do that if it’s just a case) leads me to believe the Samsung order page is not updating correctly. Guess I’ll know for sure Monday but I recommend you download and set up both the UPS and FedEx apps and see if you have a shipment on the way.

FalseCrack

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
My unlocked version I ordered on the afternoon of 08/26 has been in CONFIRMED status for 2 days but no shipping email yet.

Being shipped to Dallas area if that matters...

I’m in the same boat ordered unlocked 8/26 Note 7 offer with SD/Charger. Still in Confirmed for the past couple days. Being shipped to Hawaii. Between this and the XDA thread yeah no pattern to what’s shipped that I can see. Literally like a lottery ????????????

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I got my shipment notification this morning. FedEX delivery manager first, then Samsung later. Delivery scheduled for Tuesday, the 12th by 8:00 PM. For everyones information who's interested, I ordered the unlocked version on 8/24 with regular shipping, and without the Note 7 deal.

FalseCrack

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I’m in the same boat ordered unlocked 8/26 Note 7 offer with SD/Charger. Still in Confirmed for the past couple days. Being shipped to Hawaii. Between this and the XDA thread yeah no pattern to what’s shipped that I can see. Literally like a lottery

....and just like that check the FedEx site and there’s a label created. From Brightpoint North America in Indiana with a ship date of today (FedEx ships on Saturdays?) and a delivery of Tuesday. So yes like Brandon posted check FedEx or UPS (sign up if you haven’t it’s free and pretty useful).