Is there a glass screen protector that actually fits???

Roth1197

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I have tried 2 different Amazon ones and both have the 2-3mm rings around the outside edge where the screen protector isn't adhered to the phone's screen... The S10e I have doesn't appear to have a TOTALLY flat screen!? The outer edges always lift off whichever screen protector I try.

Is there one out there that poeple swear by that doesn't cost $50?

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I use the zagg . It fits perfectly and comes with a warranty that zagg actually stands behind.

I don't remember what it costs

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I was surprised, too, to learn the S10 doesn't have a completely flat screen.

I bought my phone at Best Buy in Arden, North Carolina, where Louise is a very helpful and knowledgeable salesperson. I bought my screen protector there and had them apply it. Louise took two tries and another salesperson finally put on the protector perfectly, HOWEVER, it doesn't really go to the edges (which will probably help to keep it from peeling off) and there is no hole for the front camera, which I just about never use. I think I have guaranteed free replacement. I always like to have a "pro" install screen protectors because if they break the glass I don't have to pay for a replacement!

Oh...it was outrageously expensive, but worth the lack of aggravation of trying to put it on myself. You can see how much smaller than the screen it is in this picture.screen protector.jpg

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I was surprised, too, to learn the S10 doesn't have a completely flat screen.

I bought my phone at Best Buy in Arden, North Carolina, where Louise is a very helpful and knowledgeable salesperson. I bought my screen protector there and had them apply it. Louise took two tries and another salesperson finally put on the protector perfectly, HOWEVER, it doesn't really go to the edges (which will probably help to keep it from peeling off) and there is no hole for the front camera, which I just about never use. I think I have guaranteed free replacement. I always like to have a "pro" install screen protectors because if they break the glass I don't have to pay for a replacement!

Oh...it was outrageously expensive, but worth the lack of aggravation of trying to put it on myself. You can see how much smaller than the screen it is in this picture.View attachment 314272
It should of went to the bottom more , good thing you use buttons as swipe gesture would of been annoying.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Yes, those so called flat screens have minute curved edges, enough to prevent tempered glass to fit fully edge to edge. You could technically get a dot matrix type that goes edge to edge but they only have the adhesive around the black borders. Or you could seek out Mocoll, fully adhesive glass.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch