This is really annoying me now.

edisongurraj

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem with my S4 that is really annoying me now. Whenever I open the camera, 3/10 times it just freezes and then my phone reboots itself. Do you think Samsung will put out an update to fix this? If so, when do you think? Because it's reallllllllly bugging me. Thanks

Marck527

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Do you have the international model (i9500)? This happens to me as well. Hopefully Samsung will roll out an update soon.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I have not seen any issue with camera app at all. Do you have this issue day one? if so, it might be HW issue and you might want to exchange for new one. Otherwise, when did you notice the issue? and at the time what new app did you install? You want to try to uninstall that app and see if the issue persisted. This could be isolated issue. Good luck...

edisongurraj

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I'm in the UK. The phone runs perfectly apart from this. I think they will fix it in the update. Apparently people already have it, I haven't got the notification yet.

- - - Updated - - -

I have not seen any issue with camera app at all. Do you have this issue day one? if so, it might be HW issue and you might want to exchange for new one. Otherwise, when did you notice the issue? and at the time what new app did you install? You want to try to uninstall that app and see if the issue persisted. This could be isolated issue. Good luck...

Yes, since day 1. But it's nothing wrong with the phone because I have read on other threads that loads of people have the same problem. I think it will be sorted soon. Thanks!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
The new update fixes this... If u have the I9500 u should receive an update.... I received mine yesterday and it's AMAZING no more freezing

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos via Tapatalk 4... I LOVE THIS PHONE

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non