S4 wifi issues

TheyStoleMyName

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Ive read a few ppl have issues connection to certain routers, im having this issue also.

Does any one know if its an issue on all devices or just certain ones?

Im checking to see if getting a replacement would fix this or not. Thanks.

from what ever phone I feel like using today

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
From what I read previously the problem appears to with DLINK routers.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

TheyStoleMyName

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Im experiencing it with a few types. So im guessing its a software issu with the s4. I read it could be corrected if u can change the settings but most of the time that cant be done.

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I am not sure what it is? I have been using S4 since the first week it was available. I didn't have any issue with wifi till last few days. I am using airport extreme. I reboot the router that didnt help. I reboot the phone and the issue when away. My son complained about wifi issue with his S3 many weeks ago. His is fine for the last few weeks, now i started to see it. So far so good after reboot S4. I couldn't put finger on the issue?

Posted via Android Central App

TheyStoleMyName

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I am not sure what it is? I have been using S4 since the first week it was available. I didn't have any issue with wifi till last few days. I am using airport extreme. I reboot the router that didnt help. I reboot the phone and the issue when away. My son complained about wifi issue with his S3 many weeks ago. His is fine for the last few weeks, now i started to see it. So far so good after reboot S4. I couldn't put finger on the issue?

I called att customer support and they have not heard of any issue with wifi. I hope its just my phone and not all of them.

navajetsfire

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
My husband note 2 and my s4 both started randomly dropping our Wi-Fi today. Its telling us both authentication error and invalid password but then automatically re connects with same password shortly after. My s4 now has dropped wifi 2 hours ago and I still can't connect... and his just dropped 2 min ago...this is so annoying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa