Missed call indicators driving me nuts.

Palmer3

May 24, 2013
Visit site
When I miss a call, I get the notification bar missed call icon as well as a number appearing over the dialer icon (the green phone). If I clear the notification, the number does not go away and I have to go into the phone, then select the recent activity, then it will clear the number. Is there a way to turn the missed call indicator off, or have the few recent calls appear above the keypad in the dialer. Or is there a really good dialer replacement?

This is one of the few things with the Samsung phone driving me nuts.

Thanks,

Palmer

Posted via Android Central App

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
When I miss a call, I get the notification bar missed call icon as well as a number appearing over the dialer icon (the green phone). If I clear the notification, the number does not go away and I have to go into the phone, then select the recent activity, then it will clear the number. Is there a way to turn the missed call indicator off, or have the few recent calls appear above the keypad in the dialer. Or is there a really good dialer replacement?

This is one of the few things with the Samsung phone driving me nuts.

Thanks,

Palmer

Posted via Android Central App

One of the best dialer apps here.... https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...?id=com.contapps.android&hl=en&token=oguLb4bd

Keep in mind that it's more than a dial app though. It does several things very well.