AT&T Update 7/9

Shon123

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Got the update notification this past Sunday and after delaying it so many times it finally updated by itself smh. Started noticing my battery life sucks even more now!!! Can someone tell me how to clear the cache?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Got the update notification this past Sunday and after delaying it so many times it finally updated by itself smh. Started noticing my battery life sucks even more now!!! Can someone tell me how to clear the cache?

Turn the device off.
Hold volume up + home + power at the same time.
Use volume rocker to select clear cache partition.
Select power to accept.
Use volume rocker to select reboot.

Posted via the Android Central App

dougie1792

May 31, 2011
Visit site
The At&t update for galaxy s6

Is there a reason we haven't received the 5.1.1 update because tmobile an sprint have so wth is going on

Posted via Galaxy S6 gold 64gb Att

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
No idea what is going on. AT&T pulled the most recent round of updates.

beforewespark

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Any tips if you never received this update? I am still seeing build number ending in OCE. When I do try the update, I get an Interuppted - try again in 24hours error.

Packer Dude

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Any tips if you never received this update? I am still seeing build number ending in OCE. When I do try the update, I get an Interuppted - try again in 24hours error.

My build number ends in OCE too. The past few days, I also get the interrupted-try again in 24 hours error. What is going on with AT&T?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
My build number ends in OCE too. The past few days, I also get the interrupted-try again in 24 hours error. What is going on with AT&T?

Must still be trying to track down the speaker/audio issue while on a call that cropped with the previous AT&T device update.

craigrn16

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm still trying to figure out what this update did. I'd rather have 5.1 which fixes some issues in lollipop itself

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87