Charging screen very frustrating

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi all,

I've been experiencing a blue charging screen that displays my battery percentage, speed, continuous and protected charging.

It's really annoying as the phone goes back to the main screen when it's connected in and usually when I'm watching a YouTube video..

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi all,

I've been experiencing a blue charging screen that displays my battery percentage, speed, continuous and protected charging.

It's really annoying as the phone goes back to the main screen when it's connected in and usually when I'm watching a YouTube video..
Hi, if you can make a account here , me or other members be glad to assist you.
Which phone your using?

LozMarks

Jul 6, 2019
Visit site
Charging screen... how do i get rid?

Hi all,

Can anyone help me get rid of it?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If this is different from the standard lockscreen, then you probably installed an app that sneaked in this extra "feature." The next time you see it, tap the Recent Apps/Overview button and see if that tells you which app is responsible. If not, you may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away.

KiwiKevin

Jul 13, 2019
Visit site
Hello over the last few days I keep getting this annoying screen when I connect/disconnect my power supply. It is a blue screen that purports to display charge time left, and "Speed...Contunuous...Protected"., have a Samsung Galaxy S6. Thank you. I would attach a screen shot but cannot see how to do this.

KiwiKevin

Jul 13, 2019
Visit site
Hi there I progressively removed recently installed apps. Deleting "Translate All - Speech Text Translator" from Translator Lab has cleared the problem.