Preorder from Amazon

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
So I was wondering if anyone had any experience preordering galaxy's from Amazon.com in the USA. I have previously ordered phones from samsung.com/digital river and it is a NIGHTMARE.

Anyone have experience preordering from Amazon.com?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
So I was wondering if anyone had any experience preordering galaxy's from Amazon.com in the USA. I have previously ordered phones from samsung.com/digital river and it is a NIGHTMARE.

Anyone have experience preordering from Amazon.com?

I didn’t preorder thru Amazon because I get employee discount using Samsung.com, but in general no one comes close to Amazon in customer service or handling returns/exchanges if there are issues. Especially if you are prime member then they take care of you even better. At least that’s my personal experience ordering so many things from Amazon.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
I didn’t preorder thru Amazon because I get employee discount using Samsung.com, but in general no one comes close to Amazon in customer service or handling returns/exchanges if there are issues. Especially if you are prime member then they take care of you even better. At least that’s my personal experience ordering so many things from Amazon.
May I ask how much discount you're getting?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
May I ask how much discount you're getting?

Not much but got some $65 off, basically covers most of the sales tax. I guess buying from B&H is still cheaper depending on sales tax rate. Do they have shipping date on B&H? Samsung.com we will get on 14th and I want to receive at the earliest..yeah I know impatient

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Not much but got some $65 off, basically covers most of the sales tax. I guess buying from B&H is still cheaper depending on sales tax rate. Do they have shipping date on B&H? Samsung.com we will get on 14th and I want to receive at the earliest..yeah I know impatient
B&H doesn't have shipping date. Carrier and Samsung direct should be the fastest to receive the phone. Are you getting S9 or S9+?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer