Really Considering this phone. Feedbacks are really appreciated.

capitaljps

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi z1 compact owners, Im really considering this phone as a primary phone. I just want to ask you guys about some stuff.

Is the theme customizable?(Is this supported by Themer?).
How is your texting experience?(Just want to compare with WPs).
How is the battery?(Average use?)
How is the camera?(Saw some unsatisfied comments about the z1c camera)
Worth the money?

I would really appreciate your replies.

Thanks!

naullsy1985

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Just moved from windows phone to z1 compact and more than happy I did
It is fully customizable with all theme apps including themer.
Battery is brilliant. After a 12hr day at work, I arrive home with 75%, with moderate use. That's checking twitter, instagram, Google +, watching a few videos on you tube, few calls and texts including WhatsApp, and checking my news feeds, all a few times a day.
Texting is awesome. Swipe to text is excellent. Took a while to adjust but now couldn't live without it.
Camera is probably not as good as my windows phone, but still good enough. Can't really complain. It's about on par with the iPhone 5, if not better.
Definitely worth the money. Never going back to my windows phone lumia 920.
Has many more great features too.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

naullsy1985

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Actually just been comparing my z1 camera to my wife's iPhone 5 and in my opinion is better. Good pictures at night. Can also take pics of moving objects with no blur.got some great shots of my kids on theme park rides.
You wouldn't be disappointed with this phone. I work in construction so being fully dustproof and waterproof it's ideal for me.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

capitaljps

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for your reply. I was really gunning for an Iphone 5 or Lumia 920 but when I saw the z1c I think its better on paper, I just needed a from an owner. Thanks again!

AlphaScorpii

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I will ask here to not open a new thread.

Until today I decided to buy Z1C but today I saw Samsung S5 camera which really is awsome. Did anyone compare those 2 phones/cameras?
Does Z1C stand a chance vs S5?

Huitlacoche

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
The Z1c really can't be compared to any other phone on the market, imo. It is in a class by itself currently i.e. a premium smartphone in a compact form factor that is waterproof! With the exception of the screen size, the Z1c is every bit as powerful as its big brother, the Z1. No one else offers a premium smartphone in a compact form factor that is waterproof. Compare if you must to the S5 but that is not really fair. The better question is: will Sony come out with a Z2 compact? The recently announced Z2a is actually a fair bit larger than the Z1c.

Yang Wang1

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi z1 compact owners, Im really considering this phone as a primary phone. I just want to ask you guys about some stuff.

Is the theme customizable?(Is this supported by Themer?).
How is your texting experience?(Just want to compare with WPs).
How is the battery?(Average use?)
How is the camera?(Saw some unsatisfied comments about the z1c camera)
Worth the money?

I would really appreciate your replies.

Thanks!

I haven't installed Themer yet. But there are whole lot of other ways to customize your phone, either appearance or system.
The typing denpends on which app you are using. I am using google input which works well. If you are a big guy, this 4.3inch screen shows a little bit small to you.
Battery is definitely satisfied. I am a normal user and I can use it for 2 days. Plus, there is a battery case designed for this phone. Nice accessory.
Camera is really a subjective judgement. I personally think it's good. Maybe my last phone, nexus 4, sucks at shooting. But once you know how to use manul instead of auto mode, photos can be awesome.
So far so good. I feel it totally worth the money. Hope I can help.

Posted via Android Central App

Ismael B

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
To sum it up…if you don't care about the smaller form factor then go with the samsung s5, its camera blows that of the z1 compact out of the water, bigger and better screen, allows you to make more use of the sd card by moving apps to sd card without having to root the phone. But if you like this phone because of its size the I'd say it would be a better choice than the iphone but bear in mind it is significantly thicker than the iphone. Anyway if you decide to get this phone don't be expecting a great phone camera, it is average at best

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa