Scratch or Crack Screen?

joe.stay

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I just notice right now that I have a scratch on my screen. Now, I believe its a scratch. What would a crack screen look like?

Also, I have a screen protector on, the one that sprint stores sell. Is the scratch on the screen protector or screen? I don't want to unpeel the screen protector because lint will find its way in.

nikeairs23

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I just notice right now that I have a scratch on my screen. Now, I believe its a scratch. What would a crack screen look like?

Also, I have a screen protector on, the one that sprint stores sell. Is the scratch on the screen protector or screen? I don't want to unpeel the screen protector because lint will find its way in.

so how do you know it's not on the screen protector? I will say that I hated those spint protectors. They were difficult to clean and caused a rainbow effect when they were on. I took them off, and I think they left some kind of streak on my screen. I can only see it w/ a flashlight tho. I recommend Steinheil.

joe.stay

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
okay. I think my nail did the scratch. I was biting my nail and there was a sharp needle like nail in the corner. I wonder how the tpu protector will be.

nikeairs23

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
okay. I think my nail did the scratch. I was biting my nail and there was a sharp needle like nail in the corner. I wonder how the tpu protector will be.

Never tried them. I have a tpu case but no screen protector from them. Like I said, Steinheil is the best I've come across. It feels like glass rather than plastic.

slschmidt76

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Yep. That will do it! But seriously, it's most likely on the screen protector. If you buy the cheap one's they show every little thing. Sprint's are terrible. IMO I would invest in something like ZAGG. They also have a lifetime warranty. You only have to pay $2.95 for them to send you a replacement one which is to cover the shipping cost. They do get a little worn over time and look crappy. I like to replace mine every couple months or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa