Who is happy w ice cream sammich?

Forgewizard

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I am! Started with ICS on my Acer A100 tablet, seems solid, only a few snags, but usually only if I have a lot of panels open in background. ICS shows Palm influences and this is a good thing!:D

Sent from my A100 using Android Central Forums

cqpearson

May 30, 2012
Visit site
I scream for ice cream...works for me!

I am the Galaxy and I approve this message.
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Shadow1976

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
My only real problem is no text reflow. Makes it hard to read emails and other text.. If that comes back it would be great for me. Oh and fix the contact pictures..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't have any issues with text reflow in my messaging and email apps. It also works in Dolphin browser and Chrome. I don't use the native browser because you can't permanently set the user agent.

packhntr

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
So far, I have to say that I do like it. It has some issues, but all rollouts do. Not certain on my battery life yet as I am using a Sedio 3200mah battery. Seems aabout the same, but I cannot say for certain. The only real "issue" ai am having is the phone doesn't seem to be able to tell when the battery is charged....stays at 99% when charging. Going through the process of discharging the battery to establish a "dead" baseline.

Rockdog97

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I was going to post a comment, but as the title says "Who is happy w ice cream sammich?"

so, I can't post anything, cuz, well I'm NOT happy with it..

roninlb

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
To me the phone seems more responsive, everything is smoother and I'm having no issues at all. I'm extremely happy with the updated.

fetterjohn

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I love it so far...very small issues that would be there if I upgraded to any newer phone with ICS. Otherwise, a fun new toy to play with with new things to discover.

I compared my phone to my friend's Nexus with JB...besides the actual hardware, so few differences between the two OS's that I don't care if I get JB (the camera is way better though).

This update was worth the wait to me...sorry to hear that there are some people with issues.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't have any issues with text reflow in my messaging and email apps. It also works in Dolphin browser and Chrome. I don't use the native browser because you can't permanently set the user agent.

You can set it permanently now with a setting in the browser. Still doesn't make it better than Dolphin or Chrome though.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

mitsueks

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Coming from an EVO 3D runnig ICS I am happy that I was able to get rid of Touchwiz! I few issues with battery life but other than that I like it.

Phenom

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy with it. Have gone back to the stock launcher since I can disable TW. Had a decent run with GoLauncher, but now it's stock for me(or Apex when I want screen rotation on homescreen). Now I'm left wondering if/when JellyBean will come. Intrigued by Google Now. But ICS is leaps ahead of GB in terms of user experience imo.

This should keep me content until the next Nexus phone comes out...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress