Samsung Galaxy S3 texting

Alicia Anderson

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
When I am texting, "i" will not cap automatically. I even have auto cap on and everything. Is there a hidden setting for this? It started right after the update, which btw, didn't do any good.

Example:
" i need to go now." Instead of "I need to go now."

Last edited:

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
When I am texting, "i" will not cap automatically. I even have auto cap on and everything. Is there a hidden setting for this? It started right after the update, which btw, didn't do any good.

Example:
" i need to go now." Instead of "I need to go now."

I take it you're using the stock keyboard. The first thing I did with all my devices is to download SwiftKey. I strongly recommend it to you. Guaranteed to solve your problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I've got the same problem. Just found out this has been corrected in an update, which for some reason hasn't been provided yet by Sprint/Samsung even though it's supposedly been provided to them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Swiftkey capitalizes it.

I need to go. I am eating.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I agree that Swiftkey is great, but not everyone wants to spend money on a keyboard, and looking for a fix to the stock keyboard isn't unreasonable.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
We don't really condone piracy around here. Developers have as much right to be paid for their work as you do for yours. Unless, of course, you work just for the love of it, and don't draw a wage at all.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Download the .apk from the internet and get it for free.

Just as meyerweb said, we don't look favorably upon app piracy ? or the discussion/promotion of it. As a developer myself, it's disappointing to see people looking for ways of not paying for mobile applications. Many developers have their apps' sales as their only (or primary) source of income.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I agree that Swiftkey is great, but not everyone wants to spend money on a keyboard, and looking for a fix to the stock keyboard isn't unreasonable.

Oh you misunderstood.. I wasn't saying it's unreasonable I was merely giving a fix.. He can take it or leave it but I didn't want to try to offer any solutions since I've never used stock before so I wouldn't have a clue :).

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa