Internet keeps disconnecting

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Any ideas why my internet keeps disconnecting from the phone? All other divices in the house keep running but this phone keeps going out. Soo frustrating. Am I missing a setting? It will go right on but turn off and wont remember the password. I have Nova launcher but I cant see that messing with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Just got my note 2 and same problem. Duplicated while tethered to my gnex. Seems like it connects and works then just stops.
Persistent wifi when sleep is turned on. I can't figure this one out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums.

If I have been helpful to you, please go to the store, buy a bunch of beer, and send it to my house.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Also disabled smart wifi to no avail.

If I have been helpful to you, please go to the store, buy a bunch of beer, and send it to my house.

MrsD.

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
My S3 is doing the same thing. I'm having issues not only with my home wifi, but AT&T Internet is shutting off. This is my second S3 in less than a month. The first phone never worked. I'm new to the Android platform, but I haven't been to impressed with the phone so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine isn't disconnecting per se. It's connected but unable to do anything using Internet.
Other devices are fine on my router and same problem tethering to my other phone. This is pretty annoying.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Did the other posters disable att smart wifi? That cures this for others. I may have a bad unit.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
After reading all this in starting a new thread. If you guys disable att smart wifi and still have the issue I'll be checking back to help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa