Joban's Kernel 2.08 (Overclock, CM7 2.3.7 etc..) **Gyro Fixed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopas67

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Joban's Kernel 2.08 (Overclock, CM7 2.3.7 etc..) **Gyro Fixed

This was my first time flashing an Android phone and even though I am a tech I was a bit wary. But all worked out fine and this Phoenix is now better then every. Thank you so much Joban for this great kernel and the easy directions for doing what was done.

Reactions: LifesGoodPhoenix

joban

Banned
Dec 25, 2010
Visit site

This was my first time flashing an Android phone and even though I am a tech I was a bit wary. But all worked out fine and this Phoenix is now better then every. Thank you so much Joban for this great kernel and the easy directions for doing what was done.

thanks means alot! if u can donation would be nice too :)

thrivin

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site

not noticeable difference but i did make some changes on the cpu and u can overclock and apply tweaks.

I'd like to flash this over the stock Froyo. Do I need to do anything special (like clear the cache's)? Or do i just install the zip and reboot?

donavan

May 18, 2011
Visit site

Well its happened I finally got the com.android.phone error on the cyanogenMATT v1.1 so it appear that none of the ROMs are safe from this scurge looks like Im going back to 2.3.7 and just getting the sqllite of whatever it was to fix it when it breaks.

LifesGoodPhoenix

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site

Well its happened I finally got the com.android.phone error on the cyanogenMATT v1.1 so it appear that none of the ROMs are safe from this scurge looks like Im going back to 2.3.7 and just getting the sqllite of whatever it was to fix it when it breaks.

how about giving MIUI themed cm7 2.3.5 a try. i ve had it for 3+weeks havent had any errors..
hell the only thing thats miui themed is the boot animation. battery life is good, though i dont use BT, but my wifi never sleeps. granted i havent messed with tweeks or overclocking, havnt seen a need..

donavan

May 18, 2011
Visit site

Getting ready to flash that one right now I will let you know how it goes.

LifesGoodPhoenix

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site

I think I didn't have the notification bar, but I hadn't flashed the kernal. Or I rebooted and it came back.

LifesGoodPhoenix

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site

Uum try wiping battery stats. Be sure your fully charged. Don't forget to wipe cashes or factory reset before flashing.

continue2105

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site

i tried but it doesn't make any difference. As soon as I turn on my phone, if it is not connected to the charger, it says battery is overheated and then powers down

joban

Banned
Dec 25, 2010
Visit site

i tried but it doesn't make any difference. As soon as I turn on my phone, if it is not connected to the charger, it says battery is overheated and then powers down

can you give me more info? like what rom u using? and what phone u have? i recommend u wipe your data and wipe battery stat. too through CWM recovery. Then see if that fixes it?

LifesGoodPhoenix

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site

What are the advantages of this one compared to say regular old cm7?

you need to be more specific. "original cm7"? what version.. 2.3.7? 2.3.5? im sure it goes older...really the only diff you going to see between these roms is quadrent scores, battery life, and not so laggy in certain areas.. the real question is "what bugs am i willing to live with?" when chooseing a rom.,, all you needed to do is read this thread to figure that out...lol....thats all we've been doing from the begining...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty