Switch from Sprint & Couldn't Be Happier

Bmilano3161

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I got so sick and tired of all of the problems with the EVO and especially Sprint, that I sold the phone on eBay. I bought a T-Mobile G2X and cannot be happier. My battery last about 8 hours, I get anywhere between 8-10 Mbps versus .50 - 1 mbps on Sprint. I NEVER was able to find and stay connected to a 4G network even when I was standing inside a Sprint store.

The EVO is a good phone but the network sucks. I find the G2X much more stable and it is a plain Android setup without any bloatware. More importantly, the network really supplies the fast speeds that they advertise. Very happy with my decision.

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the process of doing the same thing just got my G2X yesterday to test drive until June 2nd. Screen on G2X is much better than the EVO and yes data speeds on T-mobile are repeatedly 2-25 times faster than EVDO rev A on Sprint. 4G WiMAX in my area is very rare and even with an employee discount Sprint's pricing is no longer competitive

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Im sort of in the same boat as you are, tc. I test drove a GPX at T-Mobile and I loved it, though I saw better pricing elsewhere.

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Im sort of in the same boat as you are, tc. I test drove a GPX at T-Mobile and I loved it, though I saw better pricing elsewhere.

CellHub.com has the G2X for 69.99 with a two year contract as long as you don't downgrade your rate plan within the first 121 days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699