Can I Use Note 2 that has been reported lost by company

stassis522

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I tried to jailbreak my iphone 3gs after being assured I could not mess it up I did. I hit couple buttons and now get connect to itunes and -1 when try to restore so i gave up on this phone and have been totally bummed. I guess a good friend of mine got sick of me whining and offered me his extra phone if i could get it to work. I guess when this person ordered there phone the company sent 2 phones. This was last year when the phonecame out so it has been sitting in box never activated or anyhing. This phone has been reported loss by company i am assuming so at this point i just want a phone and this is one bad ass phone. My question is right before i attempted to jailbreak my Iphone3gs I bought a T-mobile monthly pay sim to use in Iphone 3gs. Now my 60 is being wasted not in any phone. Can I use this Note 2 that was never activated on a monthly sim card by the same company. Does it need to be unlocked to be used or if lost by company is it possible it can never be used. I could take it to be unlocked at a local store but i do not want them to alert company while unlocking. I am going today to get new sim card as i tried to cut it for this phone and not sure if it is working. I attempted to unlock phone and got a person-invite succesful rebooted and when i try to make a call it says not registered to Network. I know the right thing to do would be tell my friend to return this but that is none of my business i just want this phone to work and if i can get it to work i will then pay him small amount for it. If not I will give it back to him!!!!

Double0EK

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if this is even allowed but...

What carrier is the said device for? As long as it's not a Tmobile device then you should be able to unlock it (there are free ways to unlock. .Just do a quick search) and use it with your SIM. Just be sure to set the APNs

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
That whole story sounds like some bull. It's your "good" friend but you don't even know how he got the "two" phones or he didn't tell you? If they sent him 2 phones, and he didn't return it they would've charged him for it. Ok buddy. Sounds like a person creating a thread to get helped to do some mess. Lock this up

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android