How long does it take for them to get my returned phone in their system?

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
Re: How does t-mobile keep people seriously?

Umm. You do realize that you're whining to a non T-Mobile forum whose members have no powers to solve whatever issues you have, right?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

They keep me by the service they offer.. The price they offer.. And the customer service. I've had no issues calling and getting things fixed when necessary.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Id look into the mirror.
I have 2 lines with them on a small business account for almost 2 years now. I am very happy with them.
Maybe its the way your treating them on the phone or in person, just maybe.
Im not sure what other threads you have posted BUT judging from this one it appears the issue is you. I say that only because you have given the fellow AC members no indication what has transpired or allowed us to help. To me it looks like a rant.

So follow up with info and we can try to help you or let a moderator come in and close the thread down.
I'm not the problem.... Never rude to them on phone or chat. They say it will take x days or x hours but when it comes nothing happens. They say they put a ticket in to close the EIP and yet they are still there for one of them. The 2nd phone is done with but the first one is on there smh. I never had these problems with AT&T nor so far with Verizon. It shouldn't take me a month to get this done. I'm about to pay for a months bill where I have not used the service...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

They keep me by the service they offer.. The price they offer.. And the customer service. I've had no issues calling and getting things fixed when necessary.
If there great for you then that's fine. People themselves are nice but they don't do anything they have promised that would be done. I waited 2 weeks for a box to show up and never have. Eventually got them to email me a pre paid label

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site

I know I saved alot with tmobile. I'm not sure what the detail of your problem is, since it's not clearly stated in the op.

@T-Mobile GN3

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

I know I saved alot with tmobile. I'm not sure what the detail of your problem is, since it's not clearly stated in the op.

@T-Mobile GN3
Basically I had first returned a defective phone because it was defective and like a week old. Also returned the replacement since I am under the buyer remorse of 20 days for online orders. I also have a signal Booster that I need to return. I returned both phones and have tracking numbers to prove they received both phones. I asked for a label to return the signal Booster and they said they had to send me a box and should be here in 7 days. Waited 2 weeks and no box. They said quite clearly they can't email me a label. The guy I spoke to emailed me a label... Now while I was on the phone 20+ times they switched me around departments who each had no clue what to do. Even sent me to a department that only deals with new accounts. Promised this would re resolved by 72 hours or by a certain day and they have yet to deliver. Now a whole month is passed and the 2nd phone is returned but not the first.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Seriously t-mobile...

Consolidated these threads. A couple of notes:

Closingracer - One thread per topic is more than sufficient, you will not get hit for "spam" for making more than one thread, but it does make the forums messy and we do ask that people search for and post in existing threads rather than constantly creating new threads for the same existing content. This would go especially for one person making more than one thread on a topic, since the search part is unnecessary.

Everyone else - it's not okay to keep accusing people of trolling or to come in a thread and derail it by commenting on the OP's motivations, etc. If you do not like a post, move on. There is no requirement to pour fuel on a fire and it's much better if you simply don't. If you feel someone is violating the forum rules or that a thread needs moderator intervention, hit the report button. Otherwise, simply ignore it and find something constructive to post about.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile: can't exchange an online order in store?

Well Its been another 72 hours and that phone is still on there.... Got to talk to them again lol

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

I seriously think i get some bad luck lol. Bought a Season pass for a Videogame on Bestbuy.com on November 12th and it came out on the 18th and I have yet to get the Season pass which costed me $27 after Taxes. Bought it with some other games that i bought

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Is there any legal action I can do against t-mobile? Seriously I have waited the 30 days since return and it's still there the EIP. I now have a $28.50 charge and still an EIP active on my account and they say I have to wait another 72 hours

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

71a09007352c52accab0472680d54c3c.jpg

Looking through I noticed this page . I was never told about it and now thinking this could be the issue .

https://www.t-mobile.com/Cms/Files/...le/Return Form - TMO.com (REDLINE11.4.14).pdf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Sigh .....how do I get this solved ? Arbitration ? How do I start that ? Seriously this is taking Forever

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Is the address on the return form the one they had you ship it back to. I returned a phone recently and the shipping label they provided me had a different address.

Sent using my iPhone 6 Plus via the Uncarrier

Yes same place

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Yay still no resolution and bill due tomorrow ....idk what to do

Old Stoneface

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site

Closingracer,

I'm confused about the status of your problems with T-Mobile. I'm probably not alone. Near as I can tell:

1. You returned one phone, as defective. The tracking shows they received it, but they haven't acknowledged same. (That's "phone #1")
  2. You returned a second phone, under the "20 day buyer's remorse" option. The tracking shows they received it, and they've credited you for its return. (That's "phone #2")
  3. They emailed you a pre-paid shipping label with which to return a signal booster, and you've sent that back

I'm wondering: Other than posting your saga here, and phone conversations with T-Mobile, have you tried any other venues, such as T-Mobile's own customer support portal? Have you reached out to whatever passes for a consumer protection agency in your state?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Well I got an email today stating it was returned .........,,on November 4th in their system and just been idling by stringing me along . Now I have to decide do I actually want to port my number or not