AC's Exclusive Look at Froyo Build EB01

Billvert

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Dl30 is working great for me. I am not having any battery issues with it and the screen capture works great (using the stock SMS app.).
I think I can wait another month for the Official OTA if its not out by then I will CWM red froyo then ODIN the radio.

Great video Cory, and I never miss the podcast.

ChaoSki

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Nice review Cory.

I'm surprised you haven't talked about GPS at all, isn't that one of the biggest downfalls of Fascinate?

BTW, I found your fix searching around google, trying it out after work today. Hoping that will fix it cause my GPS always seems to be searching without any success.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Nice review Cory.

I'm surprised you haven't talked about GPS at all, isn't that one of the biggest downfalls of Fascinate?

BTW, I found your fix searching around google, trying it out after work today. Hoping that will fix it cause my GPS always seems to be searching without any success.

It's been mostly a non-issue since the DL09 Maintenance update, so I'd imagine why this hasn't been discussed much since then. DL09 fixed most of the GPS issues.

ChaoSki

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
It's been mostly a non-issue since the DL09 Maintenance update, so I'd imagine why this hasn't been discussed much since then. DL09 fixed most of the GPS issues.

Well, I just got a new Fascinate 2 days ago and GPS simply wasn't working at all (after updates)....until I did the GPS fix, now its fine.

(for whatever that's worth)

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Well, I just got a new Fascinate 2 days ago and GPS simply wasn't working at all (after updates)....until I did the GPS fix, now its fine.

(for whatever that's worth)

Yeah some people (albeit not a lot, but some) were still having GPS issues after DL09. Glad the fix worked for you, though!

bawoo

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I was able to successfully download Odin and run .zip of the stock file. The problem is with Flash Player.

The video is fine and it loads decently, the problem is the audio. The audio is in like slow-mo sounding. I've read around about possible solutions, but there isnt one exact enough.

Any ideas?

smashnlc82

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
EB01 issues

Hello, First off I'm glad to be here this site has alot to offer and im feeling alot more confident in getting deeper with the whole android experience..

Last night 3/16/11 i flashed the de bloated EB01 build on my phone.
I was amazed that i did it right (pretty easy) however adobe 10.1 flash doesnt show to be working on any websites it shows as adobe 9 or greater required then when i click on it it redirects me to the market where i have already had the latest installed... any thoughts???

also im not finding the stay awake while charging function that was on 2.1
used to be a nice feature..kind of suck having to unlock the phone everytime while plugged in

one last thing my battery seems to go pretty fast today buts its only day one ill keep an eye on it

thanks to anyone that can help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowoverhoe