[Closed] Android Central 1 million posts Galaxy Tab 10.1 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneal83

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Happy Forth of July to the Android Central family. Let you bar-b-q grill perfect, and the sky be clear for the firework show. A galaxy tab would be nice.

krocodile74

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Galaxy Tab 10.1 all the way! The most innovative design, the best performance bar none, and full of the goodness that makes Android the one to watch out for. Time to let the world know, Android won't go away crying with their tail between their legs. Galaxy Tab is in it to Win it!

shagg

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
:eek::eek::eek:!!WOW!!! I would love to win any color, but seeing how many responses you have to choose from it would be like winning the lottery! If nothing else I wish everyone a Happy 4th, & pray for the safe return of everyones loved one!

:)View attachment 11472:D:D:D

rodneyharris

May 11, 2011
Visit site
My dad has owned a gas station and repair shop for almost 30 years. He bought the business when he was only 19, the age I am now. In April, the business suffered a major set back and have been hurting from the recession the past couple months. I have been working at the station since April a lot, for free, to save my dad money. Because of that, I have not been able to save up money for a tablet. I have really been wanting one, but haven't been able to afford anything.

In August, I will be heading back to college and really need something to easily take notes on in class and have something to easily carry around. I think the Tab 10.1 would be the best thing to have and use as I continue my college degree.

Thank you for your consideration.
Rodney

RamoneLy

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
  • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
  • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
Ok bare with me hear htc evo 3d my phone now and add some samsung love to that and I will be set now root both and im in tech heaven lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord