[Closed] Android Central 1 million posts Galaxy Tab 10.1 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjvcuyler

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
  • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
  • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
Woohoo! I want one!

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I know what you’re thinking: 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I’ve kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

I'm feeling Lucky!

HatchetBurial

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Happy Independence Day Everybody! And Congrats AC!

I don't want anyone strapping fireworks to their beloved android devices... Just because the mythical Bionic might release on the 28th(hopefully) doesn't mean you can abuse your poor old OG Droid, even if it is on its last legs lol.

(First post but I've been an AC addict since I picked up the Droid 1 on release day ;))

Last edited:

Spazmonic

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Well, I'm all about Apple products, but I have a dark side. Androidcentral.com has always been a good site to look at other devices, get great reviews, and to see what else is out there in the smart world. Appreciate all the efforts that go into getting the best information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appcrunk