Anyone going to get the S10 in store?

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I usually pre order but I get tried to wait for shipping ( I know they shipped already) I plan to go to At&T store or Best buy on Friday to get one.

Do you think the phone gonna be sold out like new iPhone?

Just curious anyone plan to get one in store on Friday.

Thanks.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I usually pre order but I get tried to wait for shipping ( I know they shipped already) I plan to go to At&T store or Best buy on Friday to get one.

Thanks.

Definitely will not be sold out like iPhones. If your only looking for the 128GB you should have no problems at all. The Flamingo pink and 1TB models might be a different story to find in stores on launch day.

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site

Thanks.
IPhones stopped selling out years ago.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
My only concern was that the AT&T stores in my area would have very limited quantities of the S10 phones and they would be sold out for the color and storage size that I wanted. I've seen this happen in the past. That's one of the reasons why I pre-ordered from Samsung directly (the other big reason is they will take my LG G6 as a trade-in for $300).

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm not, mainly because I dislike people and would rather not have to try and make small talk with the rep as they do the upgrade.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Nothing I hate worst than the counter jockey man handling my new phone. I always order online to avoid this kind of thing.

The stores I go to are pretty good and just let me set it up myself when I get home, but I just don't like having to go in and deal with them. Forced small talk. Awkwardness as the trade-in wipes. No thank you.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Nothing I hate worst than the counter jockey man handling my new phone. I always order online to avoid this kind of thing.

I know exactly how you feel. My wife didn't want to wait for her phone to be shipped once. We go to the Verizon store and the rep behind the counter starts installing a screen protector without asking us if we wanted it. My wife would have taken the screen protector except that he screwed up the install and handed it over to us. He went in the back to do something and he got frustrated when we told them to remove it because it wasn't done right. I think that's a lot of nerve for stores to do something like that.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Thanks.

It shipped already and you can't wait?

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm tempted to go into a store on Friday to get the S10+ 128Gb Prism Blue variant. I need to trade in my iPhone X though, so that might complicate matters.

We have a brand new Samsung store near us (Glendale, CA) so I might go in, play with the phone and then head to AT&T and see if they will do the trade in instead.

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
My girlfriend and I pre-ordered ours from best buy and doing the in store pick up for 2 reasons. 1) Don't want to take a chance that the delivery service screws up or something happens and delays the delivery. 2) I don't want to get that email saying hey your package has arrived and I'm stuck at work knowing its at home waiting on me lol, at least with in store I feel less urge to run over and get it till I get off work

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking the base varients will have ample stock if you go earlier in the day. Wait till afternoon and it could be an issue.

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I still don't know if I want the T-Mobile variant of the unlocked one. Kind of thinking I might wait for a deal in a couple months as I don't need a phone yet.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I still don't know if I want the T-Mobile variant of the unlocked one. Kind of thinking I might wait for a deal in a couple months as I don't need a phone yet.
I don't switch carriers and I don't travel out of country often. As such I don't need a unlocked device. And as of late Samsung has been pushing updates to carrier devices faster than their unlocked models. So if that's a concern I'd go with a carrier model.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbledore