Buying S10 unlocked from Samsung?

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
I'm looking to pick up a new S10 and they don't really have any deals through my carrier, T-Mobile. And they want 150 down on it. I can pick the phone up apparently from Samsung though direct with an S7 trade in that will give me either 100 or 200 dollars AND zero down on the device.

Anyone bought from Samsung before like this? I would rather pay 700 than 900....

Here's where I'm confused though... For the T-Mobile variant, they are offering a 100 dollar trade in for the S7. For an unlocked S10, they are offering 200 dollars on trade in for the S7. What gives? Why 100 dollars more? And can I just purchase the unlocked and use it through T-Mobile like I normally would? Would I still get software/security updates like I normally would with a carrier version with the unlocked version?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm looking to pick up a new S10 and they don't really have any deals through my carrier, T-Mobile. And they want 150 down on it. I can pick the phone up apparently from Samsung though direct with an S7 trade in that will give me either 100 or 200 dollars AND zero down on the device.

Anyone bought from Samsung before like this? I would rather pay 700 than 900....

Here's where I'm confused though... For the T-Mobile variant, they are offering a 100 dollar trade in for the S7. For an unlocked S10, they are offering 200 dollars on trade in for the S7. What gives? Why 100 dollars more? And can I just purchase the unlocked and use it through T-Mobile like I normally would? Would I still get software/security updates like I normally would with a carrier version with the unlocked version?
Hi, if you wait couple more months I'm sure you going find even better deals around the holidays...but usually Samsung direct offer better discounts. If you get unlock version you only be missing video chat in phone dialer and RCS message but other then that same .

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I just bought an unlocked S10 from Samsung and got $200 off for my S7 Active. Phone is great and couldn't be happier. There will always be better deals and better phones in the future. It all boils down to what you want and need right now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfgfg