Can I get some help with some app issues after the update?

John Tuggle

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Help with app issues after update

Since the lollipop update on my S6 Note Edge, I keep getting "Unfortunately, Amazon has stopped"this has locked up my screen at times not allowing me to answer phone calls. My Verizon messenger works when it feels like it. I'll go to send a message, it will say sending, that's it, the message never gets there. I have notified Verizon which provided an update, it didn't help. My 4G icon doesn't light up anymore either.

Last edited by a moderator:

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Help with app issues after update

Since the lollipop update on my S6 Note Edge, I keep getting "Unfortunately, Amazon has stopped"this has locked up my screen at times not allowing me to answer phone calls. My Verizon messenger works when it feels like it. I'll go to send a message, it will say sending, that's it, the message never gets there. I have notified Verizon which provided an update, it didn't help. My 4G icon doesn't light up anymore either.

First thing after an update is to do at least a Wipe cache partition in Recovery mode. Then for your Amazon App and Verizon Message, I'd clear cache and data from both.

About 4G not lighting up, that could be a lot of things, but first thing you should do is see if you are really connecting 4G, check in Settings-About device-Status and look in that menu about Network and Signal Strength it will tell you what connection type you are getting, depending on that you'll need to look in the Mobile Network menu and see if you have all correct settings in place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia