Do you have a Note 3? What's your thoughts on it?

power5

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Its pretty crappy that ATT steals the headphones out of the box before selling the $700 phone to us. If they were not the best provider in my specific areas of travel they would be kicked to the curb very fast. They are lucky right now, but they better wise up and not continue to cheap out on customers. $10 headphones to lose a $4000, 2 year contract is a very very poor business decision.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I just got mine yesterday. So far I'm quite impressed. It's fast, build quality is great, screen is gorgeous and bright. Count me as a happy camper. AT&T didn't have the Galaxy Gear in stock so I had to order that.

from my Sony XTZ via Tapatalk IV

BeyondMeasure

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm coming off the original photon 4g from 2011... This note is epic on all levels... I can't see myself feeling the need to depart from It anytime In the near or far future.
Not a huge fan of auto correct trying to fix all my shortcut/slang words trying to find a way to turn it off lol...

JoeyyNY

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm coming off the original photon 4g from 2011... This note is epic on all levels... I can't see myself feeling the need to depart from It anytime In the near or far future.
Not a huge fan of auto correct trying to fix all my shortcut/slang words trying to find a way to turn it off lol...

Go to input settings

Sent From My Lighting Fast Galaxy Note 3 & Galaxy Note 8.0.

capcom303

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Local Best buys didn't have the note 3 in stock but I did check out the display model and the gear. Asked if I got both would I get a discount and they yes. Got any idea how much they might discount the pair?

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Got mine Friday. Agree its the best phone I've had. And I'm coming from the S4 and previously had iphones.

Posted via Android Central App

Botti

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
This is exactly why I purchased a pouch a few weeks ago. Perhaps I'll like it enough for my 3 (using it on my 2 while I wait for Verizon) but at least my new phone will be somewhat protected.

Heh, I tried today to put this on a vacuum-packed bag in order to be able to keep it in a freezer. I wanted to test if it gives any better scores from the benchmarks when below avarage temperature :). I just guess I sucked too much air from the bag, because the phone gave odd green warning and shutdown. I had to remove the battery before I was able to wake it again.

Oh, and no, I didn't get any mind blowing scores I couldn't have without the freezer.

Sent using Note3

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm really enjoying using the Note 3 so far. I got a black one from AT&T and it's a nice phone. I still have my Sprint S4 and compared to it, here are the things I like better about the Note 3:

1. Bigger screen
2. Brighter screen at 100% brightness and also in the sunlight)
3. Smoother (probably b/c of the Snapdragon & 3GB of RAM)
4. S Pen functionality (in case one needs/wants to use a stylus)
5. Better grip and quality feel (the black one feels like leather on the back).
6. Bigger and longer-lasting battery. With this battery, I probably won't buy an extended battery like I usually do.

As for what's better on the Galaxy S4 for me, it's that the S4 is easier to handle and pocket.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 4

joshwithachance

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up a Note 3 on T-Mobile earlier today and am absolutely in love with it! I've been wanting to leave Sprint for a while, so this was the perfect opportunity. The phone is a major upgrade from the Note 2 in nearly every single way, and I LOVE the new back cover (on the black model).

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I like this better then my note 2 because it is thinner,, sleeker, much easier to use one handed. Better resolution, sound,,, very fast. This phone is greased lighting.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

This may sound dumb, it just feels better in my hand.

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
What about the rotation problem? Did they fix it? My N2 is always stuck when I try to turn it horizontal.

I think that was an issue with smart rotation, I turned it off on the Note 2 and my rotation problems went away. I did not even enable it on the Note 3

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
This is day two with my Note 3. I must say it is a great device. It has Some quirks, but it will do.

sent from the baddest device on the planet, my brand new Galaxy Note 3.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
This is day two with my Note 3. I must say it is a great device. It has Some quirks, but it will do.

sent from the baddest device on the planet, my brand new Galaxy Note 3.

I'm getting some stutters/lag. The camera reseting the animations is annoying.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson