Google Nexus 6 on Verizon

edgefever

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Financials on buying phone anywhere but VZW

I'm on unlimited plan from before. Can I also get a discount? I have an upgrade pending, so canI use the upgrade and only pay $15 instead of $40?

If you use the upgrade you'll have a contract so you won't get a discount.
If you stay on your unlimited data plan with no contract your intilted to a $10.00 a month discount.

edgefever

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
That's great news.
I told them I was buying the x from someone and didn't have it yet, I wanted to be able to test on my account before I bought it.

slave

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

This is the exact same as AT&T. You use the next plan, you pay for the phone, around 22/month until it's paid off, you get $25 USD off your plan for using Next.

infinity12402

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

This is the exact same as AT&T. You use the next plan, you pay for the phone, around 22/month until it's paid off, you get $25 USD off your plan for using Next.

It's not only with next. It's with any value family plan. If you don't subsidize for a yr they give you the discount too.

Posted via Android Central App

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon again missing from Nexus 6 page

If the Nexus is on Verizon will it be carrier unlocked? I want to use it in Europe with a Orange or Virgin SIM.

Explicit

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

No go for the second time when trying to order a nano sim card. Was told since they have no info on the phone and aren't sure what sim cards are being sent with it, I'd have to go in store to get one. No clue how some of you are getting sim cards sent out to you.

trunks527

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site

No go for the second time when trying to order a nano sim card. Was told since they have no info on the phone and aren't sure what sim cards are being sent with it, I'd have to go in store to get one. No clue how some of you are getting sim cards sent out to you.

I explained to them that they won't have it in their system. I explained it works on their network and regardless if they don't want to send me one I'll just cut my existing sim. They sent one for an "iphone"

Explicit

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

I explained to them that they won't have it in their system. I explained it works on their network and regardless if they don't want to send me one I'll just cut my existing sim. They sent one for an "iphone"

Told them the same thing and was told they couldn't send it to me. Oh well

Explicit

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

Give them this part number.
DFILLSIM4FF-A
That's how I was able to get one sent to me.
Thanks to a helpful member over on XDA.

I'll try it, why not. Do I need to mention a device or just say I need a nano sim and this is the part number to use? I figure the worst they'd tell me is that can't send it again.

wtherrell

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site

I'll try it, why not. Do I need to mention a device or just say I need a nano sim and this is the part number to use? I figure the worst they'd tell me is that can't send it again.
I mentioned several devices that take the same sim, but it seemed that the part number was the breakthrough.

ucsdsig

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I think so. You don't mind my calling you helpful, do you?
Just couldn't remember your alphabetical designation at that moment.

Haha, sorry, should have included happy face in my reply. Wasn't my intention to come off negatively. We're all tech enthusiasts and hopefully out to help each other out.

gmermel

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Availability delayed at least 30 days, probably more?

Speaking to a VZW rep about my account, I asked the "when will you have it" question.

He said it is NOT on his "coming soon list", which shows releases coming within the next 30 days.

I may just give up and get the Droid Turbo.......

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Availability delayed at least 30 days, probably more?

Speaking to a VZW rep about my account, I asked the "when will you have it" question.

He said it is NOT on his "coming soon list", which shows releases coming within the next 30 days.

I may just give up and get the Droid Turbo.......

I would try the turbo out first. I didn't like the camera nor speaker and returned it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shenron

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site

I think it depends on who you talk to because I just used the Moto X story as well and it worked. I told them I currently have a micro sim (which is true) and I'm planning to buy the Moto X, unlocked, direct from Motorola and I'd like to have a nano sim already on hand so I can pop it in and activate it online. I spoke to a rep from Customer Care.

gmermel

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

I would try the turbo out first. I didn't like the camera nor speaker and returned it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been using the Droid series for years, and know I'll be pleased with it. I want to give the Nexus a go first though. I'll eat the re-stock fee if it's too big, or the battery life isn't comparable to the Turbo. I am waiting to see what the reviews say about the N battery and if the life is significantly less may just get the Turbo.

Phone Arena gave the Droid Turbo 10.5 hours, and the N 7.75 hrs. If the other tests prove consistent with their result, it's the Turbo for me. I only use the speakers for calls, and don't depend on the camera either. It's an age thing is what I think;)

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

I've been using the Droid series for years, and know I'll be pleased with it. I want to give the Nexus a go first though. I'll eat the re-stock fee if it's too big, or the battery life isn't comparable to the Turbo. I am waiting to see what the reviews say about the N battery and if the life is significantly less may just get the Turbo.

Phone Arena gave the Droid Turbo 10.5 hours, and the N 7.75 hrs. If the other tests prove consistent with their result, it's the Turbo for me. I only use the speakers for calls, and don't depend on the camera either. It's an age thing is what I think;)
I've found battery life on par with the note 4 with its smaller battery and bigger screen. About 5 hours of screen time and around 17-20 full time including standby

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharikkhan222143