Google Nexus 6P People who have ordered from Huawei

jmh625

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
So I ordered my phone on the 6th and I'm wondering if anyone has received a tracking number or a email stating it's been shipped? After I purchased the phone I immediately received a email confirming purchase. It also stated I would receive an email shortly with a tracking number. Still nothing. Now I see people that purchased the phone through the play store received an arrival date. While it may not be very accurate, they at least received a date. The shipping I chose was 5-7 days which put me around the 13th when rumor was going around it may start shipping. I never anticipated I would receive it by then, but was hoping it would at least be shipping by then. Any one have better luck going through Huawei.

Also, not sure if it matters, but I did use Huawei supplied financing.

Posted via the Android Central App

jmh625

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: People who have ordered from Huawei

Ya that is what I figured. Just seeing people say they had a ship date or estimated arrival date kind of had me worried maybe Huawei had made a mistake on my order. Guess I just need to sit back and enjoy the videos coming out of India.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site

I ordered as well and have yet to receive anything. I guess just bring patient will have to suffice for us.

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site

I couldn't find the answer for this in other threads, so I wanted to ask some of you here. When you ordered, was Graphite and Aluminum the only colors offered at the time? If so, I'm curious why Frost wasn't included here.

jbbrown79

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site

I couldn't find the answer for this in other threads, so I wanted to ask some of you here. When you ordered, was Graphite and Aluminum the only colors offered at the time? If so, I'm curious why Frost wasn't included here.

I haven't order yet, but yes, only Aluminum and Graphite in 32/64 storage are available through them. There was an article on Android Central about it (I can't post the link yet).

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

I imagine that those from Huawei will ship as soon, if not sooner, than those through Google Play.

Direct from the OEM is always faster. But who knows.

Matt Gomes

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site

Just FYI - I ordered a 32GB Graphite from Google within 10 minutes of going live on the 29th and a 64GB Graphite from Huawei on October 10th. I will keep you posted on which one ships first, although I assume the one from Google simply because the order was placed so much earlier.

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site

128 GB in Aluminum and Graphite is now available. Snag them if you can! Incidentally, I ordered the Aluminum 128 GB, and will be cancelling the 64 GB version.

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site

Mine said early November estimated but I didn't order all that long ago

nrfitchett4

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

From what I've read, orders will ship same time as Google. New 128gb orders shipping end of November.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site

Ordered mine yesterday from Huawei. Says I will get it at the beginning of November. Assuming with the 5-7 days it'll probably ship October 30th or Nov 2nd. Or around there.

I think Google and Huawei worked together to open up sales on the Huawei site when the Play Store supplies ran low.

gaddang2

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

Ordered mine on October 3rd and my order still says processing. Should have ordered from Google. Oh well, I didn't get charged for sales tax though.

Posted via my New Moto X Pure 32GB Verizon

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Ordered mine on October 3rd and my order still says processing. Should have ordered from Google. Oh well, I didn't get charged for sales tax though.

Posted via my New Moto X Pure 32GB Verizon

I checked this out and its charging me tax in Illinois. :(

I'll just wait for the Google Store so I can get the Google Protect.

6stringriffs

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site

I checked this out and its charging me tax in Illinois. :(

I was perusing their careers section. They have over 300 openings in the U.S.A. mostly in Silicon Valley. But I saw positions in Rolling Meadows, IL (Chi-town burb). They have an office there so they must charge IL sales tax.

evolvedsapien

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

When I placed my order on 10/22 (Thursday) via Huawei's site; I got an email with the order number starting with "HUAWEI" and then followed by 8-numerical digits; so basically reads as "HUAWEIXXXXXXXX" ... that is my confirmation number.

I ordered the 6P in Graphite and 64gb storage. My total came out to $549.00 and no tax charged.

All I got was an email confirming my order however my card hasn't been charged yet and I have not received any other e-mail from them giving a tracking # or an anticipated ship/arrival date.

jmh625

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site

Still haven't received shipping info since I made this thread but I did receive info from the financing company I used through Huawei website. So there is light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully this means it's shipping this week.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

When I placed my order on 10/22 (Thursday) via Huawei's site; I got an email with the order number starting with "HUAWEI" and then followed by 8-numerical digits; so basically reads as "HUAWEIXXXXXXXX" ... that is my confirmation number.

I ordered the 6P in Graphite and 64gb storage. My total came out to $549.00 and no tax charged.

All I got was an email confirming my order however my card hasn't been charged yet and I have not received any other e-mail from them giving a tracking # or an anticipated ship/arrival date.

I ordered on the 22nd but called an hour later to cancel. She told me that I need to do it online but there is no option to do so. Then she said she will put my order ON HOLD and the guy who handles cancellations us out of the office. My card was charged immediately and it just posted to my card.

Seriously? The "guy" as in only one guy handles this? And I'm charged way beforehand? I decided to see what the Turbo 2 brings before I do it but man they're making this hard. I'm about to file a charge back if I don't hear from them tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny