Google Nexus 6P People who have ordered from Huawei

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my 64gb Aluminium Nexus 6P from Huawei on November 10th. I was told that I would get it mid December but I just got an email yesterday saying that I will be receiving it on Monday, November 23rd. All I can say is SWEET!!! 👍👍

Last edited:

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a Nexus 6p 64GB aluminium on November 18 and was expecting it mid December. To my surprise woke up to a shipped email this morning.

Posted via the Android Central App

TomRubin

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm still patiently waiting for my Nexus 6P (ordered on October 21st) but I wanted to update everyone on the free Bluetooth speaker.
It's actually pretty nice! I got it on Saturday and it sounds good. It's sturdy and rubber coated so it should hold up well. If you were to buy the speaker, it would be worth the $99 price, in my opinion.

Now if my phone would ship, I'd be happy.

Guy Katz

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a Nexus 6p 64GB aluminium on November 18 and was expecting it mid December. To my surprise woke up to a shipped email this morning.

i am amazed that you already got yours. bought a 32 aluminum late october and still did not get it...
also its super strange that the google store keeps restocking and huawei isnt. I cant understand this. apparently this is what you get trying to save a few bucks (no tax). the huawei store sucks. period.

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
i am amazed that you already got yours. bought a 32 aluminum late october and still did not get it...
also its super strange that the google store keeps restocking and huawei isnt. I cant understand this. apparently this is what you get trying to save a few bucks (no tax). the huawei store sucks. period.

I'm surprised as well on how fast they shipped it. But they also warned that all stock goes to google in order to fill their sales first. I think now that demand has peaked a bit you may see them shipping devices faster.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I get that Google has to have priority, but Huawei is sending out orders to people that have ordered later than those still waiting. That makes no sense. We are almost talking One Plus production levels if that is the case. The lack of communication from this company and the who cares attitude from some of the CS reps is even worse. I will not buy direct from them again. Lesson learned Huawei.

Guy Katz

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
. I will not buy direct from them again. Lesson learned Huawei.

i learn things about them every time I contact CS. now I have learned that the only thing the CS rep can do is look at his desktop on the status of the order. he cannot contact anyone about why,what,where,when. this explains why some reps told me my phone would ship in 2 days 2 weeks ago and nothing arrived, order is still processing. at least this rep told me there's nothing and no one he can contact.
to be honest. this might even push me towards apple. its not just huawei's reputation here it's google's also IMHO.
and so I repeat myself. huawei USA SUCK!!!! do not buy anything there!!!

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I get that Google has to have priority, but Huawei is sending out orders to people that have ordered later than those still waiting. That makes no sense. We are almost talking One Plus production levels if that is the case. The lack of communication from this company and the who cares attitude from some of the CS reps is even worse. I will not buy direct from them again. Lesson learned Huawei.

Also I add that mine says shipped from Amazon which I guess they are beginning to stock there in the CHATTANOOGA, TN area and Amazon chosen as a fulfillment center.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
i learn things about them every time I contact CS. now I have learned that the only thing the CS rep can do is look at his desktop on the status of the order. he cannot contact anyone about why,what,where,when. this explains why some reps told me my phone would ship in 2 days 2 weeks ago and nothing arrived, order is still processing. at least this rep told me there's nothing and no one he can contact.
to be honest. this might even push me towards apple. its not just huawei's reputation here it's google's also IMHO.
and so I repeat myself. huawei USA SUCK!!!! do not buy anything there!!!

I realized the same thing a week ago. They just read your account info from the screen and don't have anyone to call. To make things worse there is no one higher up than them to call besides corporate, who try to send you back to customer service.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Just got off the phone with corporate. At least they give out more substantial information. They tell me my phone will ship by the end of next week at the latest. I can live with that. CS earlier today said "sometime before the end of the year" if anyone has questions, contact them below and tell them your situation. Be prepared for a long hold time though, my call took about fifteen. Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving to those that it applies to. ;-)

Huawei Technologies USA HeadquartersHuawei Device USA Headquarters

5700 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 600
Plano, TX 75024
Tel: +1 214-919-6688*
Fax: +1 214-919-6617

Guy Katz

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Just got off the phone with corporate. At least they give out more substantial information. They tell me my phone will ship by the end of next week at the latest. I can live with that. CS earlier today said "sometime before the end of the year" if anyone has questions, contact them below and tell them your situation. Be prepared for a long hold time though, my call took about fifteen. Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving to those that it applies to. ;-)

Huawei Technologies USA HeadquartersHuawei Device USA Headquarters

5700 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 600
Plano, TX 75024
Tel: +1 214-919-6688*
Fax: +1 214-919-6617

wow, between the end of next week sometime before the end of the year there's plenty of time. I am not sure who to believe...

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
wow, between the end of next week sometime before the end of the year there's plenty of time. I am not sure who to believe...

At least this guy tried to find answers. That's all I'm saying. He took ownership of it and that is better than what I had gotten in the past.

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site

Lucky you. I ordered on Nov. 2 and still being given an estimated ship time of end of November beginning of December. So still no definite date or date range for that matter.

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site

Lucky you. I ordered on Nov. 2 and still being given an estimated ship time of end of November beginning of December. So still no definite date or date range for that matter.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that bothering CS, via the live chat, several days on a row got them to send me my phone quicker.

Your two-week turnaround from ordering on Nov 10, is not a long time to wait. I've had amazon orders that have taken longer.

Why do you think that is? What date did you order yours?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny