Google Nexus 6P People who have ordered from Huawei

stsullivan

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Spoke again customer service ordered 1st of October now saying December am I the only 1 thinks this is just wrong this is my first android phone. never had this issue buying a phone before.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
That is really bad. I am just wondering why they didn't move people that ordered earlier, up to the front. Is very strange.

Posted via the Android Central App

stsullivan

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Call customer service and they said I should receive a tracking number tonight or Monday. I guess I'll believe it when I see it.

TomRubin

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Call customer service and they said I should receive a tracking number tonight or Monday. I guess I'll believe it when I see it.

The last time I chatted with them, the CS rep said by the end of November for mine to ship. I've resisted the urge to contact them again since technically they could still hit their deadline. I've got absolutely no faith in them, though! I imagine I'll probably have to call them again on December 1st.

I don't know if I've ever seen another company as inept as Huawei when it comes to actually selling their product.

Guy Katz

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
The last time I chatted with them, the CS rep said by the end of November for mine to ship. I've resisted the urge to contact them again since technically they could still hit their deadline. I've got absolutely no faith in them, though! I imagine I'll probably have to call them again on December 1st.

I don't know if I've ever seen another company as inept as Huawei when it comes to actually selling their product.

you cant believe anything they are saying. they are simple clerks with absolutely no idea of whats going on. DO NOT BUY FROM HUAWEI DIRECTLY

jhnstn00

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
you cant believe anything they are saying. they are simple clerks with absolutely no idea of whats going on. DO NOT BUY FROM HUAWEI DIRECTLY
Huawei doesn't give the CS employees any information what so ever from the randomness of their responses to customer inquiry into when their phone will ship. They just wing it and tell you something hopeful but not definite.

Derek_B

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone that ordered one on their website ever received it?

I ordered a 32 GB Graphite on 10/19. At the time, their website showed "Early November" as the expected delivery date. I received my phone on 11/5. I'm sorry that others are having so much trouble with Huawei, my experience with them was fine.

Guy Katz

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a 32 GB Graphite on 10/19. At the time, their website showed "Early November" as the expected delivery date. I received my phone on 11/5. I'm sorry that others are having so much trouble with Huawei, my experience with them was fine.

you are the only one of this planet that received it #HuaweiUSASuck #DoNotBuyFromHuaweiUSA #HuaweiCSAreUseless
I ordered my aluminum 32GB 2 days after you did and still did not get it. I cant wait to contact them today and see what excuse they come up with.

Guy Katz

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Plenty of people have received their phone from Huawei. I ordered 10/7 and mine arrived 11/6. Mine is a 64GB graphite.
well, as far as I know, most people who ordered towards the end of October did not get theirs even though it stated 'early november' as the estimated shipping date. needless to say its December tomorrow. I did get a BT speaker which is pretty much useless in my case...
#HuaweiUSASuck #HuaweiUSADoNotKnowHowToManageInventory #IWillNeverBuyFromHuaweiUSAEverAgainInMyLife

redhawk24

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my phone 10/26, and received 11/20. 64 GB Aluminum.

However, I am now in the process of an RMA. Anyone here have any experience doing an RMA through Huawei?

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
you are the only one of this planet that received it #HuaweiUSASuck #DoNotBuyFromHuaweiUSA #HuaweiCSAreUseless
I ordered my aluminum 32GB 2 days after you did and still did not get it. I cant wait to contact them today and see what excuse they come up with.

They will tell you that you should receive an email today. Lol

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my phone 10/26, and received 11/20. 64 GB Aluminum.

However, I am now in the process of an RMA. Anyone here have any experience doing an RMA through Huawei?

Lol. Good luck on the return. Maybe you will get a replacement in late January.

Guy Katz

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
CS has just essentially told me that if they were me they would cancel the order and reorder through Google!!!!
how's that for CS :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welp, I was trying to be patient, since Huawei had originally told me my 10/24/15 order would ship by late November. Here it is 11/30/15, and still no email, with my order still listed as "Processing." Customer service rep (who was very nice) told me all he could do was escalate to corporate, and they might be give me a credit on the Huawei Store for something else. But I didn't want to buy anything else from this store with this kind of service, so I told them just to cancel the order and give me a refund. No problem there, and then I went to the Google Store to order the same 128 GB aluminium 6P, this time with Nexus Protect. Delivering 12/4-12/8. Ahhhh, much easier.:D

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Huawei doesn't care. Either way they are getting their money. This little experience with buying my 6p from them has turned me off from the Huawei watch for sure. I would hate to see how they handle returns. I can only imagine.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I ordered on 10/27 and as of today was still processing. Their CSR's were no help whatsoever. One told me I'd get shipping info on the 15th with delivery in the 3rd or 4th week. That came and went. Then for a while it was, oh, guaranteed shipping by the end of the month. Then by the 30th. Then today, by tomorrow. What a joke. I'm waiting for my refund so I can order through Google, with Nexus Protect. If ever I did get it through them, I could imagine a repair or RMA wound be just as much a disaster. And even an RMA at this point would **** me off after such a long wait. Ffs, I've had all my accessories for two weeks, yet no phone. Unacceptable.

stsullivan

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I spoke with customer service told me would receive tracking number by Monday night got nothing ordered mine 10/21 I can't believe Google works with these people I don't know what to do this is my first time getting a nexus phone as much I'm not liking my note 5 so much at lease never waited one day to receive. To me this is not a great experience with Huawei to me this is going to hurt them moving forward trying to get sales in us! I HOPE! :-(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny