How to shut down video running in the background

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Samsung S7e. How do you know what's running in the background? I googled a podcast and got into it, after a while I opened my browser and did some searching for something else, when I got out of it the audio from the podcast was still playing but I couldn't find it anywhere. Just happened again when clicking on a news story a video started playing, I got out after I read the article and the audio was still playing...couldn't find it anywhere even when I went back in, both timed I restarted the phone to get them to shut off.

What am I missing?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I moved this from the General News forum to the General Help forum.

I have found that sometimes, the media playback notification can disappear from the notification panel. If you bring up the App Overview, can you see anything there that might be responsible?

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I moved this from the General News forum to the General Help forum.

I have found that sometimes, the media playback notification can disappear from the notification panel. If you bring up the App Overview, can you see anything there that might be responsible?

I can't find it anywhere, very strange. As long as I have it up on the screen when I initialize it I can turn it off, but once I jump on the net it's gone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does this only happen when you play media using results from the Google search app? Or are you using an actual browser app to do your searches?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vergoña69