"I've ordered my Nexus 5X" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

pursuit2550

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
I placed my order on 10/07 and its still showing pending. I did notice that on my order details my shipping info is correct but on the billing details the first letter of my last name is U instead of O. I going to call and check on this. Nothing charged to my CC yet either, nor any pending transactions.

pursuit2550

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
I am not a happy camper right about now. I just got off the phone with google. My account is under review for fraud because of the spelling of my last name. Why in the hell didnt they send me a email to clarify this error. I dont see how that this happens since my info is pre-stored at check out. Their system screwed it up and now I have to wait for them to clear it up. The rep I talked to said he was going to contact that dept and clear it up, but he didnt sound to sure if they would start processing my order right away. I will wait for the e-mail and go from there.

jhasty

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
My 5X is supposed to arrive tomorrow. But the Fi sim is still processing. Contacted the order support and said what good is the phone without the sim. He said you ordered the sim a couple of weeks later so the sim would be delayed. After closing the chat, I realized the difference in order dates was because I had to wait on that damned invite.

Google, please get your act together.

rainfiretwilight

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
I am not a happy camper right about now. I just got off the phone with google. My account is under review for fraud because of the spelling of my last name. Why in the hell didnt they send me a email to clarify this error. I dont see how that this happens since my info is pre-stored at check out. Their system screwed it up and now I have to wait for them to clear it up. The rep I talked to said he was going to contact that dept and clear it up, but he didnt sound to sure if they would start processing my order right away. I will wait for the e-mail and go from there.
I called Google because my order had been showing as pending for a long time with no charge to my CC. It turns out there was a mysterious hold on my account which Google never informed me about. They cleared the hold and the order should move to processing in 3 to 4 hours. If anyone is concerned about their accounts I would go ahead and call to check. I would have just kept waiting without knowing anything was wrong.

colin_25

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
me, edinburgh, scotland.

Received phone yesterday, unexpected pleasure, my original date was 28-30. I rarely check my google mail, hence a suprise (delivered to me at work)

colin_25

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
So does your status still show pending? I ordered two , like an hour after they went on sale. I had to cancel it because I wanted to add the protection plan, and its apparently impossible to add on those plans, even though everything was pending. I canceled both phones and reordered with the protection plans on oct 2. One shows will ship oct 28 (32gb blue) and the (32gb white) will ship oct 23. I was initially charged, but the money went back in my account last week. Everything shows pending still. Basically any chance that I'm lucky and even though it shows pending, it actually shipped. I live in orlando, and I only ask because this happened to me when I pre-ordered the nexus 4. It showed pending for like 3 weeks after I got the phone.

Just checked, it shows as shipped

pursuit2550

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
They sent me a e-mail about 10 min later, that the hold on my account was cleared. I went and checked and it is now processing and my CC was charged.

tspeice87

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my 32gb Carbon 5x on 10/18. Went from pending to processing yesterday and got the shipping confirmation this morning.

Posted via the Android Central App

DWolf1231

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
My 5X is supposed to arrive tomorrow. But the Fi sim is still processing. Contacted the order support and said what good is the phone without the sim. He said you ordered the sim a couple of weeks later so the sim would be delayed. After closing the chat, I realized the difference in order dates was because I had to wait on that damned invite.

Google, please get your act together.

No offense, but what did you think was going to happen? I requested an invite back in early August due to the possibility of using Project Fi on the then-rumored new Nexus 5. The invite didn't come through until the night after the Nexus event, and I held off on ordering on launch day because I thought something like that might happen. So I went ahead and ordered my 5X through Fi on 9/30. Both my phone and my SIM are expected to arrive Thursday. Why should you jump ahead of me in line for getting your Fi SIM?

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Ordered my 32gb Carbon 5x on 10/18. Went from pending to processing yesterday and got the shipping confirmation this morning.

This prompted me to call Google as I also odered a N5X 32GB Carbon, but on 10/14. I have been 'Processing' since Monday night, but the date still displays as 'October 21-22'--today or tomorrow. I couldn't see how that was possible, but the Google rep I spoke with said that the order had shipped and he wasn't sure why I hadn't been notified and the status hadn't changed.

I am a bit dubious about that statement for two reasons: 1) my card hasn't been charged 2)Fedex shows no packages coming my way

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
No offense, but what did you think was going to happen? I requested an invite back in early August due to the possibility of using Project Fi on the then-rumored new Nexus 5. The invite didn't come through until the night after the Nexus event, and I held off on ordering on launch day because I thought something like that might happen. So I went ahead and ordered my 5X through Fi on 9/30. Both my phone and my SIM are expected to arrive Thursday. Why should you jump ahead of me in line for getting your Fi SIM?

I ordered the phone and the Fi Sim on launch day. Both are scheduled to be delivered today. Looks like they are actually on 2 different trucks even though they both came from the same location in IL. it's driving me crazy since it looks like the sim will get to me before the phone. haha, why can't they just come together?

khadley

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
My order has been processing since yesterday morning. My card has been charge but nothing from Google and nothing on Fedex. I may call them today and see.

SaSqUaDgE

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
My order has been processing since yesterday morning. My card has been charge but nothing from Google and nothing on Fedex. I may call them today and see.

Same here and just talked to a rep, they said it hasn't shipped yet and wasn't planning on it until the 23rd. Even though I ordered 9/30 and next day shipping :(

motorrad245

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
I didn't place my order until Monday afternoon, October 19th. Just got my shipping notice. Which one of you is going to cry 1st. Try to keep things in perspective. It's just a phone. Next year you'll all be whining about the same thing.

SaSqUaDgE

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I didn't place my order until Monday afternoon, October 19th. Just got my shipping notice. Which one of you is going to cry 1st. Try to keep things in perspective. It's just a phone. Next year you'll all be whining about the same thing.

I will, because it's crap that someone who ordered 2 days ago is getting there phone before someone who ordered 3 weeks ago. Google's system is garbage and needs to be fixed.

Funny how Google wants there employees to really know data structures and algorithms to work there but they can't figure out a simple queue system.

Adam Zeis

Adminstrator
Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

Did you just order black? My buddy ordered last night and it's shipping today. Still no love for my 32GB Ice.

studiozut

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Mine is waiting for me at home! Arrived this morning around 10am. East Coast, shipped from Illinois on Monday.
32 gb quartz 5X with Fi.
They left it at the door, no sig required. The Fi kit was shipped together with the phone in the same box (well, I haven't opened to check, but they had the same tracking number).

Bryj91

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Wtf, my order (32gb quartz, ordered on the 5th) didn't change at all. Still pending and no issue with my account. Contacted Google on three occasion's and have gotten different response from it being out of stock to the order is fine and will process 'soon' wtf is going on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord