I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

Cherries01

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Color? (ensure to vote in the poll above!) Black
Carrier? Tmobile
If you get a free gift .. What're you going with? (Netflix,Watch, SD card?) Getting the SD Card so I can sell it and help reduce the cost of the phone since I don't need an extra 256gb of memories... 64gb is alot for my usage since I pretty much stream everything & my pictures are uploaded to the cloud. :cool:

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, I've been following this thread for a couple days now and I decided to make an account to add to the updates you guys are sharing. I'm with Verizon, me and my dad preordered the note 7 on the 7th (but the "check order status" page shows the 8th- I'm guessing because I started the process on the 7th but actually checked out after 12am) and unfortunately my order is still processing :/
Like some other people my order receipt says deliver by the 19th but the check order page says "ships 19th"
This is going to be my first nice samsung phone so I'm definitely really excited (and impatient lol)

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine actually says the same, I'm really hoping it really is DELIVER by the 19th and not SHIPPED by the 19th. I'm really excited to have an S Pen phone again.

Last edited:

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Mine actually says the same, I'm really hoping it really is DELIVER by the 19th and not SHIPPED by the 19th. I'm really excited to have an S Pen phone again.

Yeah I hear ya man. Reading through other people's experiences with past galaxy phones it seems unlikely they'll ship the 19th, rather they will be on your doorstep by the 19th or earlier so at least that settles me down a bit haha.

If I had to guess, I think the earliest us Verizon folk will see any movement is the 15[SUP]th[/SUP]-- but of course I'm still prayin' for anything earlier ;)

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, I've been following this thread for a couple days now and I decided to make an account to add to the updates you guys are sharing. I'm with Verizon, me and my dad preordered the note 7 on the 7th (but the "check order status" page shows the 8th- I'm guessing because I started the process on the 7th but actually checked out after 12am) and unfortunately my order is still processing :/
Like some other people my order receipt says deliver by the 19th but the check order page says "ships 19th"
This is going to be my first nice samsung phone so I'm definitely really excited (and impatient lol)

I have never done pre order till now so I hope it well turn out well for all of us Verizon users

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Mine says deliver by the 19 as well but if it ain't moving, how is that gonna happen? Hope we will see some movement

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I figure since it says Deliver by the 19th it wouldn't hurt anything to go with the 2 day shipping hope that doesn't cause me to get it on Monday after the 19th.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I figure since it says Deliver by the 19th it wouldn't hurt anything to go with the 2 day shipping hope that doesn't cause me to get it on Monday after the 19th.

I went with the free 2 day shipping too..even though I had option off receiving it at 10am for extra charge