I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile supposedly is offering free next-day shipping. when mine ships I will see if its true

Tmo always overnights for free with flagship preorders. If you get charged...there was a mistake. If it happens, just call em' and they'll refund :)

Allure2323

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Mine actually says the same, I'm really hoping it really is DELIVER by the 19th and not SHIPPED by the 19th. I'm really excited to have an S Pen phone again.

Well mine says the same but my order confirmation email says "deliver by" not "ships by/on" and I've confirmed with a few Verizon cs reps that it will be delivered by the 19th

pjbelsch

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
i am happy to see that i am not the only one that is anal compulsive and very anxious to receive my phone. im at the point where im willing to drive hundreds of miles to a hub and break in to get it.

on the positive for all: I am switching over from a iphone 6s+ and I could not be more anxious. I did switch when i had an upgrade available to the s7 but the battery was really the downfall for me and being a musician i loved the idea of having a stylus to jot my notes down and such on the fly rather than carry this gigantic ipad with me...

anyways my point being about the #1 reason IMO that samsung is better thank apple:

Pre-orders.... pre-orderss......PRE ORDERRRS!!!!!! i just love the fact that i can wait until i put my pre-order in on the 7th for the sexy *** coral blue and didnt have to worry about samsungs supply of phones completely sucking and selling out in 2 minutes (i mean come on seriously.....) and the fact that this community has so much less salt than apples is a huge plus.to build on that with samsung pre-orders. apple being the pretentious company that they are will never let customers have the phone in their possession before the actual release date. from what i read samsung is so cool about shipping the devices out and if they arrive early its like "cool enjoy your new phone" apple will literally find out and remote brick the device if you have it a day early... loving samsung.. cant f******** wait.

shadoweave

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Why is this weird? Payment won't go through until the phone has shipped. At least with Verizon. And I am pretty sure it is that way with every carry except for maybe a pre-auth.

They take the money just before they ship so when you see the money leave your account you know it's gonna be coming any minute

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
They take the money just before they ship so when you see the money leave your account you know it's gonna be coming any minute

I know this, but he said it's weird that nothing has been deducted from his account. Why is it weird? It's 8 days before launch and most likely 4-6 before any shipping begins.

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Its weird because i used an edge up to get this phone, however; checkout was 67 dollars in which i used a debit card on August 3rd. Its now the 11th with no activity on my account from verizon and like you said "launch begins next week, with shipping to begin in 4-6 days"

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Its weird because i used an edge up to get this phone, however; checkout was 67 dollars in which i used a debit card on August 3rd. Its now the 11th with no activity on my account from verizon and like you said "launch begins next week, with shipping to begin in 4-6 days"

I used edge as well. My charge was $106. I haven't been charged yet either. It clearly stated at checkout that you wouldn't be charged until it shipped. Nothing weird about it.

plinknatord

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Ordered mine midday on Aug 3. Blue coral on Verizon. Jumping from an HTC One M8. As of this morning VZ order status is "processing" just like everyone else fwiw. Hate to admit it but I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas :p

I'm grandfathered in to the old 2-year upgrade subsidized plan, so I picked the phone up for $299.99 plus the $40 upgrade fee. Pretty happy with that deal.

Excited about the design and features of this phone, only hesitation is that every phone I've owned for the past 7 years has been rooted which will probably never happen with this one... Have loved the ability to block ads and revert apps/ROMs to older versions if updates bork things up. Hopefully I'll adjust.

VCarnage

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Ordered mine midday on Aug 3. Blue coral on Verizon. Jumping from an HTC One M8. As of this morning VZ order status is "processing" just like everyone else fwiw. Hate to admit it but I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas :p

I'm grandfathered in to the old 2-year upgrade subsidized plan, so I picked the phone up for $299.99 plus the $40 upgrade fee. Pretty happy with that deal.

Excited about the design and features of this phone, only hesitation is that every phone I've owned for the past 7 years has been rooted which will probably never happen with this one... Have loved the ability to block ads and revert apps/ROMs to older versions if updates bork things up. Hopefully I'll adjust.

Is that a deal?
Payment plan is 35$(phone) + 20$(line) = 55$ x 24 ($1320)

Your plan is 40$(line) x 24 = $960 + $300 (phone) = $1260+$40 =$ 1300

So you saved 20$ over 2 yrs.