I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

soufiane aitelbouab

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Ok, some good news for people that pre-ordered from Samsung.com. I was emailing them for status updates and they kept telling me that it was late August/early September. I finally just called them on the phone to ask why the delay and the person I spoke to apologized and said there was confusion about that, and that the phones are shipping out tomorrow, not end of Aug/beginning of September.

i wish because told me are shipping end aug of med sep and check today no payment procces from my account ...

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
What a tease...Mine has shown this today:

7:40 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery

FedEx came around 12:30 PM and did not drop off the phone. Still shows "7:40 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery". So, assuming it is on a later delivery.

anon(9059600)

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Picked up my Black Onyx Note 7 from UPS at 10:30 this morning. After picking it up I went to Verizon to get a Otterbox Symmetry case. While I was at Verizon I had a chance to see the Blue Coral and I'm wondering if I should use my 14 day buyers remorse to get it. It's definitely unique (a light blue looking color with a gold trim)

Allure2323

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Picked up my Black Onyx Note 7 from UPS at 10:30 this morning. After picking it up I went to Verizon to get a Otterbox Symmetry case. While I was at Verizon I had a chance to see the Blue Coral and I'm wondering if I should use my 14 day buyers remorse to get it. It's definitely unique (a light blue looking color with a gold trim)
I saw it at a vzw store too, it's gorgeous. Only downside is that if you do trade it in, there's a $35 restocking fee.

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site

I purposely chose not to go with blue because I like to switch up my cases so frequently. I figured that silver would go with anything that I choose to wrap around my N7.

Cboys4eva

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Well my N7 just left Indy so it'll be at home waiting for me after work tomorrow. For those who have received their's,how is it???

Posted via the Android Central App

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine was supposed to be delivered today and the FedEx guy stopped at my house then drove off. I callled within 10min and they said sorry he cant be turned around hes on his way back to the station youll get it tomorrow. What crap.

LuckiestLiz

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I pre-ordered from BestBuy (in store). They told me to expect email confirmation 1-2 days before release that my phone is here and can be picked up on release date. Still no email, less than 24 hours away. I'm definitely not very happy, especially as they have no other way to confirm the status of your order or didn't save a "hey, you can't get it" email either ... I guess we'll see, as I'll be showing up like it or not. I'll be pretty irritated if I can't pick it up, when I could've ordered elsewhere and had it.

WeatherWitch

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Mine was supposed to be delivered today and the FedEx guy stopped at my house then drove off. I callled within 10min and they said sorry he cant be turned around hes on his way back to the station youll get it tomorrow. What crap.
FedEx is like that here, they act like they don't have time to get out of the truck. And if they do they're like ninjas with the sorry we missed you door tag. The UPS guys are nice enough to knock on the door but Verizon only ships FedEx. Which is why I'll be on high alert tomorrow. FedEx won't screw me over with this package.

NoneUser

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
i wish because told me are shipping end aug of med sep and check today no payment procces from my account ...

I call then too this morning and they told me med of September if tomorrow morning i dont see any charges on my credit card or a tracking number i will cancel and jump to a tmobile store before noon i wont wait till September's sorry samsung

Tristan Dimzon

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I really am enjoying my note 7 now, its so fast compared to my old note 2. so far that and the iris and fingerprint scanner are my fave features oh and the gif making tool. I have the blue coral. I like it. it makes a bold statement.

turbomach5

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5346754

Galaxy Note 7 Case, Spigen® [Ultra Hybrid] AIR CUSHION [Crystal Clear] Clear back panel + TPU bumper for Samsung Galaxy Note 7

I bought this Spigen Crystal Clear Case for $11.99. Not heavy duty but good enough for my precious on arrival. And when I do use a case I still want to be able to see the color.

Actually I went one step up and got the Neo Hybrid Crystal with Gunmetal trim. Looks good to me at least.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow