I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

Tristan Dimzon

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I still have a delivery date for the 19th but, my device is already here in CA from Tennessee. Its in my city already in a sort facility, so maybe I'll get it by tomorrow or friday? who knows, everything has been late so far. I cancelled my pre-order for the Gear VR, apparently I'll receive it on the 24th if I go with it but bestbuy will get it to me by Friday on the 19th.

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Perhaps here? I assume this is a legit Samsung site? https://samsungpromotions.com/

I looked into it further and the online orders only allow the Gear Fit 2 as a pre-order bonus. The SD card is only available with pre-orders in the store and I am unable to do that because I'm buying this phone a year before I can upgrade so I can't make an in-store purchase without adding a new line.

leon8778

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Been checking this thread since last Thursday, pre ordered black with T Mobile, going with the Netflix subscription. Anybody else have updates on the T Mobile orders? I have UPS delivering it to me but no expected ship date. Shipping label created last Saturday, hasn't moved from the facility in Louisville, KY since the label was created.

motrix

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Pre-ordered the coral blue from BestBuy last weekend and going with Verizon. Will be picking up the 256gb card when I get the notification to pickup. First Android phone so really excited.

anon(9059600)

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

I ordered my Note 7 on August 15. It shipped on the 17th and it is now showing a delivery date of today but, I had it held for pickup and just received an email saying it's ready for pickup although the office doesn't open until 10:30 I wonder if they'll actually let me walk out of the office with it.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

I ordered my Note 7 on August 15. It shipped on the 17th and it is now showing a delivery date of today but, I had it held for pickup and just received an email saying it's ready for pickup although the office doesn't open until 10:30 I wonder if they'll actually let me walk out of the office with it.
That is pretty impressive being able to order it on the 15th and still get delivery by today it's fascinating how they can coordinate all those phones that way you know

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Well my phone has just left the airport 40 miles away so I'll be getting it later this afternoon! I couldn't sleep much last night.

Herwick

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
The race is still on: :cool:
My phone: As of 6:30 is at local FedEx facility in Oklahoma City. Only 2 hours away! Says on time for delivery tomorrow by 8.
My sister's phone: As of 5 am says in transit: on time. Delivery end of day tomorrow. UPS

Doomer

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Don't read this... it is depressing.

I got a text from Best Buy at 1 a.m, this morning that told me they were having trouble charging my card. So I crawled out of bed and went online to see what was up. Low and behold, it was because my bank replaced my card during the preorder wait. When I tried to update the info and that failed, BB automatically cancelled my order... and then my cost for the Fit2 went to full retail. So now I was out of the phone and stuck with the cost of a fitness band that I didn't need and no longer had (gifted). Hopefully BB will fix this. I had to go back and re-pre-order (is that a word?) Anyway, I'll at least have one for pickup tomorrow, and hopefully they will let me return the 2nd fit2 band that I do not want or need and get credited for the first one they charged me for.

Most of this is my fault. I just wish BB hadn't cancelled the order so quickly. Just "THE ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELED". No way to try another card after a failed attempt. No friendly suggestions for resolution. bleh

Next time I'll know better.

pmr5019

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Silver from VZW. Placed the order on the 15th, shipped on the 17th and expected to be at the store on the 19th, salesman said possibly the 18th, not holding my breathe though. Will be claiming the SD card as my freebie.