[Odin] Froyo leaked packaged custom ROMs w/root and clockwork **UPDATED**3/25

alope441

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
maybe reflash 2.9 .. when it first boots you should see yellow writting on the screen

looking good so far... came back up after flashing 2.9.2... rebooted twice just to be sure and no probs... hopefully it stays that way.. but if it happens again return it back to stock and start over?

DJBlu

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

Thanks DroidXcon... Since you're on and answering questions.. can I pick your brain real quick? I have the ED01 radio/modem currently with evil fascinate... but wanting to go back to debinged/debloated ED01... however that one listed uses EC01 radio/modem..

I have CWM 3.x with a vodoo do-hicky... So: given how much my reception has gone to hell since flashing (hence to return to near stock state) am I losing much as far as functionality and capability by going the the "un-verizoned" ED01 with the EC01 radio, or will I be keeping my ED01 radio?

And since I have the vodoo kernal, which lag fix's do I fuss with, and in what order do I want to do all this in odin, as well as CWR? And finally, when the instructions are saying to flash, then reboot to recovery, is that meaning that I should be booting directly to the recovery that I just flashed within, or that I should allow it to boot once fully, and then reboot to recovery, with some cache deletions thrown in there someplace... (dalvik, cache, voltage, battery,...)

*Yes, I'm aware I sound like a 5 year old in the middle of the "why" stage...but Amazon somehow lost the order I placed for a Clue several weeks ago, and that's why I haven't got the clue yet... it's on it's way though.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks DroidXcon... Since you're on and answering questions.. can I pick your brain real quick? I have the ED01 radio/modem currently with evil fascinate... but wanting to go back to debinged/debloated ED01... however that one listed uses EC01 radio/modem..

I have CWM 3.x with a vodoo do-hicky... So: given how much my reception has gone to hell since flashing (hence to return to near stock state) am I losing much as far as functionality and capability by going the the "un-verizoned" ED01 with the EC01 radio, or will I be keeping my ED01 radio?

And since I have the vodoo kernal, which lag fix's do I fuss with, and in what order do I want to do all this in odin, as well as CWR? And finally, when the instructions are saying to flash, then reboot to recovery, is that meaning that I should be booting directly to the recovery that I just flashed within, or that I should allow it to boot once fully, and then reboot to recovery, with some cache deletions thrown in there someplace... (dalvik, cache, voltage, battery,...)

*Yes, I'm aware I sound like a 5 year old in the middle of the "why" stage...but Amazon somehow lost the order I placed for a Clue several weeks ago, and that's why I haven't got the clue yet... it's on it's way though.
EC01 and ED01 are for arguments sake the same thing..... are you against losing data? fresh odin flash to DL09 and then update your way to ED03(which is the latest) would be best. then you can flash ED01 debloated without the modem included and you would be set.
this will leave you fresh and stock.

when you flash CWR with odin ..leave the battery out, when its done flashing, to reboot into recovery means you unplug pop the battery back in ,press and hold down volume up + down + power , till you see samsung flash twice then let go , this will lead you straight into recovery

Sorry there is alot of different ways to answer these questions, because when it comes to the fascinate there is more than one way to skin this cat

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
EC01 and ED01 are for arguments sake the same thing..... are you against losing data? fresh odin flash to DL09 and then update your way to ED03(which is the latest) would be best. then you can flash ED01 debloated without the modem included and you would be set.
this will leave you fresh and stock.

when you flash CWR with odin ..leave the battery out, when its done flashing, to reboot into recovery means you unplug pop the battery back in ,press and hold down volume up + down + power , till you see samsung flash twice then let go , this will lead you straight into recovery

Sorry there is alot of different ways to answer these questions, because when it comes to the fascinate there is more than one way to skin this cat

Sorry, when I made the debloat/deodex packages keeping a particular modem was not an issue. Both db/do packages contain the ec01 modem. Djblu will need to flash db/do in cwm if he wants to keep the ed01 or ed03 modem

Sent from the shark tank using Tapatalk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, when I made the debloat/deodex packages keeping a particular modem was not an issue. Both db/do packages contain the ec01 modem. Djblu will need to flash db/do in cwm if he wants to keep the ed01 or ed03 modem

Sent from the shark tank using Tapatalk

Thank you good sir im a dinosaur in these parts lol

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe