[Odin][Rom][6/20/11]AC's Altered Beast **Alpha 5** EE4 based

Shelley55

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
So..... I'd like to extend a hugeeeeeeeeeee thanks to droidXcon.... He spent well over an hour with me fixing a technical issue!!!!! Thank you again sir!!!!!

Lienus

May 27, 2011
Visit site
No worries, thank you very much. :)

Edit: Donation sent, wish I could afford to send more considering all the work you put in for us. Thanks for everything!

Last edited:
Reactions: DroidXcon

mvincent1

May 27, 2011
Visit site
DroidXcon,
I am assuming a battery wipe may be in order since it is generally recomended when you switch Kernels like what we are doing vodoo right. Thoughts?

Good to see the 1st ROM for the Charge came from our lovely state and shows we can produce great things instead of just those Bennys on Jersey Shore. I may have to hire you to come down to Monmouth County and work on a contract we may get for custom Android development,,,heh.

-MV

Shelley55

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I LOVE this so far DroidXcon.... Thank you so much!!!!!!! Looking forward to future updates :)

My friend has a Tbolt with a ROM on it that when ever he turns the screen off, it like fades to a white line. (kind of like an old school TV, when it shuts off). Thatd be AWESOME :)

MitchTank

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely nothing works with metamorph, following the usual route. If I could change this battery to the same one in blue it would be awesome. Any who this is totally great, great work

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowoverhoe