Online order people, do you have a tracking number?

shaw1234

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I called to see what the deal is. $8.99 that I paid for overnight shipping was refunded back no questions asked. The "mandatory" extended warranty was also removed, because it's not really mandatory. And, despite no email confirmation or shipping status, they say everything is good to go and the phone will arrive tomorrow. I would recommend you call to get your shipping refunded as I doubt they will just give money back without you saying anything. This is business after all...not your best friends.

toothdoc4

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered and got a confirmation email at 3:17 ET this morning. At 11:00 I got another email saying my order will be processed within 3 business days.
WTF?

I got the same two emails. If you go online and check the status of the order it says to check back tomorrow. My guess is tomorrow you will have the tracking number and then it will arrive sometime during the day!:D

Reactions: wickedslow

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
You'll get a tracking number later tonight, I'd assume, once the system updates. More than likely FedEx hasn't picked it up yet.

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
mine still says shipped, no tracking

I'm sure it'll be fine though, I think bigger issue are the SIM cards if they forgot to package them

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
order confirmation email at 6:02AM CST.

email with tracking number at 12:42PM. Hope the fedex guy comes to my house first tomorrow!

bigberries

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I ordered two TBs about six hours ago on my family plan. I ordered them seperately but at the same time - one after the other. A 1/2 hour ago I got a tracking number for one of the phones I ordered. The order I got the tracking number for is on the line where I already had a smartphone. The other one is an upgrade from a feature phone that did not have a data plan.

edit: as I was typing this post, I just received the other tracking number!

brucipher

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered around 7:15am this morning, and I got my tracking number about half an hour ago!

I need to call and get a credit for the overnight shipping, because the code for free shipping would not work for me this morning.

toothdoc4

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
No, it does not. You should receive another email with an order update but that one does not have it on there either. I read somewhere that most people were getting overnight shipping from Verizon automatically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatJimmy